Free Member
Jul 21, 2011
Lancs
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2000
The entrance that we went in through at the NEC was straight innto those new and tricky Chausson,good vlue as well.

For those of you that saw them, were they too radical or did you like them as well?

Philk

Philb

Free Member
Aug 3, 2011
Carmarthen Wales
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
I like mine but i dont think its too radical... Are you commenting on the new panoramic door where the side opns out.

OP
OP
philk

philk

Free Member
Jul 21, 2011
Lancs
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2000
Chausson

Hi Phil,

I am referring to lots of things, like a full height but small footprint garage, the kitchen island and pull out bbq etc, we just thought it was clever use of space especially compared to some of the van based units which are the same price but have too many doors and not enough storage.

Philk

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
I quite took a liking to the mini and maxi suite models but I wasn't quite sure about the cooking arrangements, two open gas rings very close to the bulkhead at the rear of the worktop, the outdoor cooker/griddle stowed away neatly but it's use in the UK?, ok in france.:RollEyes:

Philb

Free Member
Aug 3, 2011
Carmarthen Wales
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
I have the previous model the Allegro94 with rear garage and fixed bed.

Im not sure the centre island offers much really other than a loss of wardrobe space....

The outdoor grill is a nice touch and not just for France. I often have the cadac out under the awning in the rain lol.

Love my garage dont know how people cope without them...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi Phil
I looked at the Suite model but I thought a longer based model and a larger lounge would have been a better layout I did like the drop down bed idea, I do like my Welcome 76 it does all we want with plenty of storage with the locker and under bed. Pete :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back