Would anyone find a use for these lifts (1 Viewer)

May 14, 2021
East Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
ADRIA Twin 640SLB
Exp
Since 2012
Hi, just curious to start with. I have seen the stand up step lifts used by disabled campers to get in and out of caravans but would they be of any use to Motorhomes?

The reason I ask is a friend has recently passed and they had bought one for his caravan but unfortunately never got to use it and was going to ask if anyone would actually use such a lift with a Motorhome?

Last edited:
OP
OP
royandsharont
May 14, 2021
East Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
ADRIA Twin 640SLB
Exp
Since 2012
I thought I would just ask on here first as I had no knowledge. I think I shall approach them when the time is right and offer to advertise it for her. I’m sure she would appreciate it.

Thanks for your replies & if anyone is looking for one PM me and I shall ascertain answers for all your questions.

Feb 24, 2018
Humberside
Funster No
MH
Geist Phantom
Exp
MoHo since March 2018.
I saw a couple in a motorhome using one of these type of things year before last. Not sure how it was powered but it worked well and didn’t seem that heavy when they put it away

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 28, 2023
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 75-4i
Hi, just curious to start with. I have seen the stand up step lifts used by disabled campers to get in and out of caravans but would they be of any use to Motorhomes?

The reason I ask is a friend has recently passed and they had bought one for his caravan but unfortunately never got to use it and was going to ask if anyone would actually use such a lift with a Motorhome?
Hi, Don't know about 'step' lifts but for General advice for disabled people, (I am one) for lifting things like scooters into a car boot etc. etc, take a look at an EV Lift with google. Battery operated scissor lift. Wieghts just 10KG Aluminium. Locking wheels etc. for stability with out rigger arms also. Got rid of the Electric Crane device for my car as this is totally mobile. Stubbyy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back