Worse than a grey water thread.... (1 Viewer)

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Came off the M6 yesterday, got behind a wagon "Animal Transport" on the back, as it went round a rh bend a torrent of brown liquid was emitted from the rear of said wagon, then it went round a lh bend and the same torrent of sh£t and p£iss came out from the other side of the wagon.
I quickly slowed down to let him get away before continuing at a safe distance. I let a tailgating white van overtake me at the earliest opportunity....
Surely there should be a law against this unsociable behaviour?
What do you think?
Cheers, Dave(y)

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
I had the same thing happen to me many years ago unfortunately I was riding a Honda 50 and the wagon was unsigned, boy did I smell bad when I got home a lesson learned .:cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

two

Aug 4, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
A-Class Fiat
Came off the M6 yesterday, got behind a wagon "Animal Transport" on the back, as it went round a rh bend a torrent of brown liquid was emitted from the rear of said wagon, then it went round a lh bend and the same torrent of sh£t and p£iss came out from the other side of the wagon.
I quickly slowed down to let him get away before continuing at a safe distance. I let a tailgating white van overtake me at the earliest opportunity....
Surely there should be a law against this unsociable behaviour?
What do you think?
Cheers, Dave(y)

Agree. Don't ever let white van man past.

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
Definitely a Brown water posting, makeas a bit of a stink compared to Grey water.

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Any, Animal conveyance, is best avoided if at all possible. Even seen it happen from a Lambourn Racehorse Box. Mind that would be a "Better Class" of SH1T!.:D2:whistle:

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
Get behind a refrigerated fish wagon from Fraserbourgh or Peterhead, and there are usually a couple of drain pipes at the back of the trailer delicately decanting a fishy ordure onto the highway, enveloping following vehicles in a piscine miasma that puts a grey waste dribbler's Fairy Liquid and Imperial Leather dregs into perspective.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back