Workshop Plus Smart Box 6S (1 Viewer)

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
I’ve just read about the member who was fined for taking his motorhome to the garage.
Therefore, I’m not sure where I stood with this.

Last night, I routed via the storage place on the way to work to collect my motorhome to drive it to work.
Rights or wrongs, the place is on the way and the van hasn’t moved since it’s MOT in November so I thought I’d give it a run.

Unfortunately, it would not start due to a flat battery.
I tried jump starting it from my car (diesel) and it still wouldn’t start.
About to give it up as a bad job and with an eye on the clock, I remembered that my brother had given me a smart jump device last year and I’d kept it in the motorhome.

I plugged the clips onto the jump lead clips fixed to the motorhome and hey presto, it fired up first time with it connected.

When I got to work, I read the instructions of the smart jump device and realised that I’ve been given a great little gadget here.
It said that with a 60% charge on the device, it was capable of starting up to a 3.5l diesel 100ah engine and a 6l petrol engine.
I charged it up when I was given it last year and just put it in my motorhome garage thinking it was a bit of a gimmick. Last night it showed 99% charge available before using and 94% charge remaining after use.
I’m really impressed with it as it got my motorhome to start but also because it’s charge has remained so high for such a long period of time up to using it.
It came with attachments for plugging in phone/iPad etc to charge them on the go.
Just thought I’d share.
It’s about 10”x 4”x1” size
D6021115-6033-4984-B66D-8D2D2BEAFFCC.jpeg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back