May 13, 2010
Kent (South Coast)
Funster No
MH
Swift
Exp
5 Years
Hi all,

I have been looking for a workshop manual for my KonTiki based on a 2003 Fiat Ducato 2.8 JTD but they seem to be non existent but there are numerous people trying to sell me a DVD. I bought one of these before for a Transit and it was useless, a copy of a copy of a ……. Can anybody recommend where I can purchase one that is least readable, perhaps impossible but maybe one with wiring datagrams.

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Also tried to find a manual when we had a Fiat 2.8 but was never able to find a good copy anywhere. Don't think that apart from Fiats workshop manuals at a prohibitive price for the average owner any exist.

Dave :thumb::thumb:

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
Hi all,

I have been looking for a workshop manual for my KonTiki based on a 2003 Fiat Ducato 2.8 JTD but they seem to be non existent but there are numerous people trying to sell me a DVD. I bought one of these before for a Transit and it was useless, a copy of a copy of a ……. Can anybody recommend where I can purchase one that is least readable, perhaps impossible but maybe one with wiring datagrams.

Try Link Removed

Link Removed

Our Pocket Mechanic range are Workshop Manuals. They will not tell you how to change your wheel or clean your windscreen. They will, however, describe complete dismantling of major units and their complete assembly. Typical contents of a manual are:
Detailed description of removal, installation, adjustments, repair, overhaul and servicing of all the major vehicle parts, incl. Engine, valves, fuel injection systems or carburettor, clutch, brakes, steering, transmission (except overhaul in most cases), front and rear suspensions, drive shafts, electrical equipment. Many exploded views and complete technical data and wiring diagrams. Many manuals have a service chart

They advertise a one for a Fiat Ducato Petrol and Diesel to 1993 Motorhome and many more models. Go to Shop on the website and select the make or go to the list for Motorhomes at the bottom.

I have the one for the Mercedes 410D and find it excellent.

John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 16, 2010
North Hykeham
Funster No
MH
Custom
Exp
much more now
Hi all,

PM me and I will send you a manual that I have just bought that covers Ducato 2002 - 2006.

I was going to post it on the site but cant find a way of doing it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back