Woops.. Rv Crashes into house .. (1 Viewer)

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Sorry Bob, didn't realise we were discussing your RV. The OP photo looks very much like an older Winnebago or even a Pace Arrow. But its definitely an A class. Or should I say was.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I agree the photo looks like an A class

Sorry Bob, didn't realise we were discussing your RV. The OP photo looks very much like an older Winnebago or even a Pace Arrow. But its definitely an A class. Or should I say was.

Yes I agree the photo looks like what is left of an A class.

When the remark about lights was made, I agree was true of some of the A class at one time.. but the Ford Chassis as Larry or Old Mo will confirm using the E350/E450 Ford Super Duty chassis has very good brakes as well as excellent lights. First RV I have not had to add spot lights to. But then these chassis are the back bone of American trucking in the USA for the size weight ratio and where as the A class builds may have been accepted by the campers the trucking world in the USA would never have accepted the same issues with lights.

Accidents happen everywhere. for a long time we had pictures at the bottom of the forum of UK or eurobox motorhomes that had been wrecked.. so it is the turn for a photo of an RV.

Bob

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Just maybe due to the little known fact that American lights are so powerfull they dont even put fuses on them :ROFLMAO:.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

crizatuk

Free Member
Jun 11, 2012
IOW
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3 Full timing
Re

That dam cruise control again! I only went to put the kettle on. :ROFLMAO: