Woohoo! New ICCCBM (1 Viewer)

Apr 9, 2013
Ayr
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
That's an Inter county/country/continental ballistic motorhome. ;-) Okay, maybe not *that* fast but compared to our old van with its 18 year old 1.9 diesel engine it feels so fast and smooth and, hopefully reliable enough to risk taking out of the country! :roflmto:

Our old Swift Sundance is off to pastures new after a 5 year old Hobby Siesta Exclusive T600 stole our hearts today. Only 14,000 miles on the clock and in immaculate condition.

Of course I'm sure that I'll now read lots of stories of nightmares with Hobby vans but for the moment we're enjoying our ignorance so if we've made a disastrous choice, please don't burst our bubble too soon. The fit and finish of the new van looked head and shoulders above so many other vans and it has everything we need in a relatively compact wheelbase.

Really looking forward to collecting it next week and heading off to Glenelg the following weekend.

Photos and trip report to follow.

Tim

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
"Hobby"... Good choice, well built.. :thumb:

We had one,,,, one of the best M.H`s we have ever had.. :thumb:

Enjoy... :thumb:

OP
OP
timdownieuk
Apr 9, 2013
Ayr
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
"Hobby"... Good choice, well built.. :thumb:

We had one,,,, one of the best M.H`s we have ever had.. :thumb:

Enjoy... :thumb:

Thanks. We actually went to have a gander at some Hymers (a bit like yours) but none had a bed arrangement that we liked (i.e. easy to extricate oneself from in the middle of the night after too much wine). :RollEyes: The Hobby wasn't even on our radar but once seen, it couldn't be ignored.

Tim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Sounds as if you have found the van to suit you, enjoy :thumb: