Woodside Field Motorhome Park. Old Sodbury. Near Bristol.
Woodside Field Motorhome Park. Old Sodbury. Near Bristol.

CL (Five Van Site) Woodside Field Motorhome Park. Old Sodbury. Near Bristol. (1 Viewer)

bikingdave

Free Member
Jun 2, 2021
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
AT Mohican
Exp
I'm a newbie but very seasoned boater and ex caravanner and occasional camping with bike buddies.
Where do I start! Had the pleasure of staying there last weekend. Hosts excellent. Brian met us at the gate and explained everything. Brian and Helen even took a birthday cake over to a one of the regulars on the site! Incredibly well provisioned site, a bit hilly (first time we used the levelling ramps) but just so so clean and tidy. Only (and I mean only) downside was that Internet streaming was poor despite a strong signal. We had to leave early on our day of departure as we had some commitments elsewhere but would have happily stayed there longer had logistics worked out. Would 100% recommend.

Griff097

LIFE MEMBER
May 19, 2021
Cardiff, UK
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
We are here now, lovely site and it's feels magically tranquil as soon as your through the gates, the birds and even a peacock calling and all the big trees that frame the perimeter of the site mke it very relaxing.
The top end of the field is fairly level and we had a very comfortable stay.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bikingdave

Free Member
Jun 2, 2021
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
AT Mohican
Exp
I'm a newbie but very seasoned boater and ex caravanner and occasional camping with bike buddies.
We are here now, lovely site and it's feels magically tranquil as soon as your through the gates, the birds and even a peacock calling and all the big trees that frame the perimeter of the site mke it very relaxing.
The top end of the field is fairly level and we had a very comfortable stay.
Its great isn't it. And you are from my home town and ride a bike lol....

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
We stayed at Quackers Woodside CL for just one night and what a peaceful location it is, with a well kept field and plenty of water points.
A credit to Brian and Helen, the thought that’s gone in to it.

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
All on our lonesome last September , had a lovely relaxing few days , Brian is great host , hazel nuts and blackberries galore .will def go back again when we are next passing that way.
One of the better cl,s , we,used many over the years , def up in our top ten
Loved wild life pheasants etc plus the chickens and ducks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 18, 2022
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
RT Pergaso 740
Woodside Field Motorhome Park, a hidden gem, set in a large open field surrounded by hedges and woodland,
access to a water supply, chemical waste disposal point, a drive over grey water emptying point and free Wi-Fi. Ideally situated for trips to Bristol or Bath, close to M4 junction 18, the owners Brian and Helen made us feel so at ease, amazing hosts so friendly and helpful, The CL itself was a pleasant surprise, what a great CL, a very well organized site, even the elsan point was spotless, will be going back, well done Brian and Helen for a beautiful site.

Attachments

• DSC_9678.JPG
    DSC_9678.JPG
    351.5 KB · Views: 19

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back