Rally Chat Woodside Field 14-18 July 2022 (1 Viewer)

Jul 4, 2018
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg
Exp
A few years.
Funsters I'm running a rally at Woodside Field. I'm after a helper to assist in running the event, let me know.

Any musicians out there who would like to play in the field, don't be shy sign up on the rally thread. Could be the start of a Funsters band?

OP
OP
Clivefog
Jul 4, 2018
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg
Exp
A few years.
Woodside Field Motorhome Park, Old Sodbury, near Bristol, Sth Gloucestershire

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ukbandit

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 8, 2014
Barnsley, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Since 2012
Funsters I'm running a rally at Woodside Field. I'm after a helper to assist in running the event, let me know.

Any musicians out there who would like to play in the field, don't be shy sign up on the rally thread. Could be the start of a Funsters band?
Sorry It clashes with Silkstone rally but would have liked to have played there.

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993

Not really into a ā€˜Funster bandā€™ as it tends to put people off playing if theyā€™re not it it, although a core of people who play regularly together is a good idea,?I like to play with anyone who wants to have a go as I/we have done at several meets, guitars, accordions, ukuleles, cahons , drums, violins, penny whistles, had some great music nights with other Funsters, love to work out a few songs with others and do several ā€˜setsā€™ Bass players required! Sounds like fun but as UK Bandit has set it clashes with Silkston, any other dates?
What do you play? (y)

OP
OP
Clivefog
Jul 4, 2018
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg
Exp
A few years.
I don't play nor can I sing although I know most of the words. I do appreciate people who can. The last rally a couple (sorry forgot your names) just started signing a shanty and I thought perhaps a fireside jam was a good idea.

I hear what you say so forget the Funsters band how about a Woodside Field jam?

Ukbandit

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 8, 2014
Barnsley, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Since 2012
I don't play nor can I sing although I know most of the words. I do appreciate people who can. The last rally a couple (sorry forgot your names) just started signing a shanty and I thought perhaps a fireside jam was a good idea.

I hear what you say so forget the Funsters band how about a Woodside Field jam?
Already said the date clashes with the Silkstone Rally

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Clivefog

Clive, too sure of my situation then, but should no musicians appear, then on very early Funster meets we just sat and sang without instruments.... apart from a couple of 'drummers' on pans with wooden spoon drumsticks. We could always try improvising if weather nice and we all sat outside.... even those of us who can only sing off key... all friends together and all that. :)

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
What dates are you looking at but don't forget to check for other rally's that are booked so you don't clash
Thanks Dave

GirlyVanGirly

Free Member
Nov 21, 2020
Beside the Seaside, beside the Sea! East Sussex
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
18 months

I hear what you say so forget the Funsters band how about a Woodside Field jam
Us? Joan and Barry, we did 'Bold Riley' and 'Yellow Handkerchief' at our first meet ever ... somebody did a video of us šŸ˜±šŸ˜†

OP
OP
Clivefog
Jul 4, 2018
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg
Exp
A few years.
Yes it was you, thanks for the songs and your first public performance, just superb!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back