Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
CClass
Exp
Since Feb 2009 and 40yrs c/vaning
Wont be long now leave home friday am for Dover.I hope with a bit of luck to be away about 3 months Joyce and i have no set plans will make our way to the south of France,and intend to use acsi sites and aires.We might decide to head across to Italy who knows.I doubt i will be on fun till we get back unless we find free wifi on sites.::bigsmile::wine::beer: John.

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
not jealous in the slightest...................honest:cry:

have a great trip

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Enjoy your trip, make sure you've got a Fun sticker on the van and we'll look out for you after 28th May. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
JohnM

JohnM

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
CClass
Exp
Right, they don't peel too easily so I'll put my new ones in the same place plus the back window when I get them. :Smile:

Peel of quite easily and reuse with a little heat from hair dryer.:Smile:
PS,where are you you going.

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Peel of quite easily and reuse with a little heat from hair dryer.:Smile:
PS,where are you you going.

Spending a few days with Ivy and Sandy (Loujess) but they're going west and we're going east to Switzerland but may get stuck along the Rhine or ... who knows? :roflmto:

OP
OP
JohnM

JohnM

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
CClass
Exp
Love Switzerland been three times,
Have a good trip.:Cool:

Toffs-G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
Sounds fantastic have a great time :thumb:

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Hi John

Have a great time. We are heading for Italy (Garda) in about six weeks time. You never know we might bump into you again somewhere. Have a great time :Cool:

Ken & Lynda

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
The Wi-Fi on all the sites we stayed on during our European trip were free, however I would really recommend you get a Wi-Fi booster if being on line is important to you. Ours worked brilliantly and we always had a connection from the van even though some sites said we would only get it from the bar/ pool or whatever area.

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
did i mention were off on Monday :wooo: untill July :imoutahere::clap:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I doubt i will be on fun till we get back unless we find free wifi on sites. John.

It will be very odd if you don't find a load of WiFi using ACSI sites, it's as common as shower blocks these days.

Have a good one.

South of France, try Diano Marina for a change of language, there's a big cheap site up the hill within a short walk to the beach. Basic site but a lovely town.

Spottycatz

Free Member
Feb 17, 2013
Racodorm
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Low Profile
Exp
Still making mistakes! But they're not as costly.
Good luck on your trip, we are booked on the Newcastle- Amsterdam ferry, one way, on August 22nd, no route other than South and no time frame, other than to be back in time for Christmas. ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
JohnM

JohnM

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
CClass
Exp
It will be very odd if you don't find a load of WiFi using ACSI sites, it's as common as shower blocks these days.

Have a good one.

South of France, try Diano Marina for a change of language, there's a big cheap site up the hill within a short walk to the beach. Basic site but a lovely town.
Name of town please.Brian

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi John M, hope you have a great trip.:thumb:
Diano Marina is the name of the town, it is in Italy not southern France, not too far from San Remo. I can also recommend the site that Hilldweller mentions having stopped there twice. Its name is Camping Oasi, it is a bit basic but is good value for money. Our last visit was in 2011, we paid €12 per night which included electric hook up and WiFi.

Brisey.

Philiphall

Free Member
Dec 28, 2012
Department 87, Haute Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
A few years now had a break but back with a MH now
I am waiting to book my ferry - daughter due to give birth on the 23rd of May! Am I selfish telling her to hurry up?

Should be away first/second week of June, my only plans are to be in the Pyrenees for at least one stage of the Le Tour (first week of July) then down to Portugal to visit a relative in Portugal.....then who knows where :RollEyes:

OP
OP
JohnM

JohnM

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
CClass
Exp
I am waiting to book my ferry - daughter due to give birth on the 23rd of May! Am I selfish telling her to hurry up?

Should be away first/second week of June, my only plans are to be in the Pyrenees for at least one stage of the Le Tour (first week of July) then down to Portugal to visit a relative in Portugal.....then who knows where :RollEyes:

Hope all goes well with your daughter,you do realise once your wife sets eyes on her new grand child she will want to stay at home.:ROFLMAO: Well Philip have a good holiday.Will look forward to seeing pics of the new arival.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back