Wonderbag Slow Cooker/ Cool Bag (1 Viewer)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Have read good reviews of the Wonderbag but wondered if anyone has one & how effective they really are? Thinking of one for the motorhome.
See http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00DM4OUM0/?tag=mhf04-21
& see this sellers listings for more colour options Broken Link Removed
Not cheap at £59.99 & that doesn't include a cookpot as you use your own in a variety of sizes so that suits us plus although bulky looks light so easily stored when travelling & can keep things cool too:) Like the fact that the bag can be washed. Note tip for silicone pot stand being a good idea to put in base of bag if anyone is considering trying one.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
They do work well. But the one I saw at a show once would have taken up most of my locker space. So for me till I buy another RV, it would be restricted to home use.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Just found the red & blue one for lower price at £51.89
Think I will wait as we have the room in our garage to easily carry this for longer breaks but not needed yet & can see online that Amazon sometimes drop the price on this to £45 so that would then be better budget option(y)

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
thinking back to when we used to use a haybox which worked well, it shouldn't be too difficult to run one of these up on a sewing machine, it ain't rocket science..

i do like the ethics of the wonderbag though, buy one and they send one free to a deserving family in the third world..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back