LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
I know there are probably a lot of male Funsters who will probably disagree, but I am currently watching the England Germany game. Ok England are getting hammered, however it is refreshing to watch a game where the players are actually getting on with the game; no arguing with the ref, no diving and looking for a penalty and no attempts to get the opposition booked. Thoroughly enjoying the game but not the score!

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
I've watched a lot of women's football in the past 10 years as daughter played at quite a high level and I don't think they kiss and cuddle as much as the men either after goal scoring.:D

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
Yes. Not a bad game.

Won't be able to watch if the extreme Muslims get their way!!! Ladies' football would be banned and female spectators jailed. A British girl was recently jailed for watching a male soccer match.

Edit. Think she's just been released today on bail

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
I'm more of a woman's beach volleyball man myself, I bet that pesky sand gets everywhere.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
After seeing several blatant dives and a lot of cheating over the weekend in the men's game, It was refreshing to see the Ladies behaving so well and simply concentrating on football.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back