witterings fri - sun 4th/5th Aug (1 Viewer)

H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
we are planning to go to the witterings, near chichester this coming weekend if the weather is fair, if you are dowwwn sarf and fancy meeting up then drop us a pm

cheeeers :Smile:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We lived in Chichester for 8 years, overlooking the market carpark, left there to move to Wales. Went to the Whitterings often, off over the dunes with the dog. Great place. Only problem is when the tides out the sea seems to dissapear and go to France, and boy it comes back really fast. Ive seen people caught by the tide a few times. Love to visit while you were there but I think we will be 600 miles south of Chi by then.::bigsmile::winky:

OP
OP
H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
We lived in Chichester for 8 years, overlooking the market carpark, left there to move to Wales. Went to the Whitterings often, off over the dunes with the dog. Great place. Only problem is when the tides out the sea seems to dissapear and go to France, and boy it comes back really fast. Ive seen people caught by the tide a few times. Love to visit while you were there but I think we will be 600 miles south of Chi by then.::bigsmile::winky:

hey cool...small world, hope you have a great time saaaafer than dawn saaf

the following weekend we are planning to be in south wales in the tenby area, doing a bit of boating if my new trailer bits arrive in time!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Hope you are having a great time at the Witterings Hugh and that the weather is being kind to you!

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi Hugh

You know what they say - better late than never.......

Hope you have a great weekend!!!

Sharon

OP
OP
H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
hey guys

the weather was amazing, not a cloud all weekend from friday am to now, the kids had a fab time on the beach,

also met up with some friends from pembroke area in their motorhome for the weekend so was really good

hope you guys had as stunning weather as us

cheers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi Hugh

Glad you had a great time.
The weather here has been really hot, so we have been lucky.
Now the burning question - did you tell your mates about this site??? :winky:

Sharon

OP
OP
H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
Hi Hugh

Glad you had a great time.
The weather here has been really hot, so we have been lucky.
Now the burning question - did you tell your mates about this site??? :winky:

Sharon

i sure did, i expect he will log on some time this week :winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back