Withdrawal symptoms (1 Viewer)

Sep 24, 2013
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Carthago A class
Exp
Since 2014
After 15 months of ownership we have passed on our Autocruise Starfire to a new owner. We now have a space on our drive for a month before it is filled with another. We have not used Lola (LLA registration!) for three weeks and we are now getting withdrawal symptoms, pacing the floor like caged lions. Is this a common malady? Will we have to borrow a tent?

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
I know the feeling well.
Once we have been back home more than a week we both get the urge to just disappear somewhere in 'Celine'.
We've got a month at home at the mo but have a load of jobs to do to recover the garden from the jungle it had become, sort out accounts and correspondence and lots of other boring tasks.
Another two weeks and then off again. Two airshows and then France for a month. Can't wait! :)

Richard.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
If, due to circumstance as this year, we cannot get off and away every five minutes then I compensate by fiddling with stuff.

There is ALWAYS something that I think can be improved upon, changed, re-worked or something !!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
If we cant get off at the weekend then we sleep in MH on driveway and pretend we are away.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back