With dogs in Kent and or East Sussex (1 Viewer)

Jamesmac

Free Member
Jan 15, 2018
Funster No
Afternoon you lovely people. Hiring for 1st go in June, taking two large 4 legged children with us either Kent around Goudhurst or Uckfield or East Sussex around Bodiam or Eastbourne. 4 nights, haven't really got a clue. All info appreciated.
Jamesmac

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
Bodiam castle day visit then next day catch the train to Tenderten station walk around town plenty to view, perhaps coffee shop visit then return on train.Both stations have museums.

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
I've stayed at Norman's Bay, East Sussex, with my dogs. Just cross the road to the beach but you may have to check if it's open to dogs in June. Can't remember exactly when I stayed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 20, 2011
Kent
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2015
There is a brilliant site called Bodiam Boating Station, it is right next to the river and you can hire boats or you can walk up to Northiam station which is the steam train which will take you to either Tenterden or Bodiam.

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
welcome animated smiley3.gif

kip

Free Member
Apr 26, 2015
Bulphan
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
There is a brilliant site called Bodiam Boating Station, it is right next to the river and you can hire boats or you can walk up to Northiam station which is the steam train which will take you to either Tenterden or Bodiam.
Or you can get a return boat trip to bodium castle right outside the campsite. When i stayed there i walked up river to the castle then got the ferry back.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back