Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
Hi Everybody
We're spending the weekend just chilling at Oxon Hall touring park Nr Shrewsbury Shropshire

I can recommend this site for a quiete stay in very nice surroundings we have a fully serviced " super pitch" amply big enough for our 36 foot Rv, all pitches are hard standing with plenty of space around them. they have a camp shop on site selling bits and bobs for camping and papers, a Co-op supamarket at the gate with a park and ride next to it

Ruth and I are having a dry T total weekend giving our livers time to recoup in preparation for Stratford. This is our version of The Priory :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

find it at.....Five Star Touring Caravan & Holiday Home Parks in Bridgnorth and Shrewsbury, Shropshire and Betws-y-coed, Gwynedd

I will add this site to the recommended section

See you at Stratford

Tony & Ruth

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Glad you have the weather for it Tone, fancy going T Total in this weather.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
push the boat out tony and ruth.....why dont you join the temperance society and have done with it..:winky:::bigsmile:

you know you're letting the side down, dont you...:Doh::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Tony Santara

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
Glad you have the weather for it Tone, fancy going T Total in this weather.

push the boat out tony and ruth.....why dont you join the temperance society and have done with it..:winky:::bigsmile:

you know you're letting the side down, dont you...:Doh::ROFLMAO:

Don't worry guys it's just between rounds......seconds out next weekend :thumb:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Crikey !!! You must be rich to afford that site !!! I can recommend the fish and chips from the place (excuse pun ) next to the co-op and also the carvery (2 for 1) at the Grapes Pub !!! I will be there tomorrow !!....:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Tony Santara

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
Crikey !!! You must be rich to afford that site !!! I can recommend the fish and chips from the place (excuse pun ) next to the co-op and also the carvery (2 for 1) at the Grapes Pub !!! I will be there tomorrow !!....:thumb:

Hi Steve
Apparently the Place [no pun intended ] :winky: is under new management , we haven't tried it so I hope it's still as good as you remember.

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Hi Steve
Apparently the Place [no pun intended ] :winky: is under new management , we haven't tried it so I hope it's still as good as you remember.

The previous management were rubbish and as a result punters voted with their feet and as a result he went to the wall !!! This new guy started up about 9 months after and his wares are only to be recommended.. The Chinese next door is not to be visited !!!:thumb:

Sorry about the 2 "as a results" in the same sentence...grammatically correct but very bad form nevertheless..!!

Last edited:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I think its Ruthy being T Total, Tony has stocked up the lockers and keeps checking them:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
hi Tony, sounds great and local too.

All that money you have saved on fuel can be spent on bottles of rocket fuel for the next few weekends.::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back