Wireless Reversing Camera

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Corky 8, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Corky 8

Corky 8

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, Has anyone purchased a Wireless Reversing Camera from off e bay the Jetview electronics one, (£120 + £20 P+P ) IF so is it any good ,Was it easy to install, does it work ok, is it value for money, did it arrive ok ? I know there are Cheaper ones now on sale, as well as the dearer ones but which are the best buys , any help would be appreciated Thanks Corky .:thumb:

2. Road Runner

Road Runner

Ratings:
    +1,460
    I have a good quality American one fitted and not impressed at all. Always blue screens out when I need it.

3. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +33,613
    I can't see the benefit of wireless cameras, they still need a 12v supply which involves running a cable.. the same amount of work as running the multicore cable to a standard camera and they are prone to interference.
    Nor do I like colour cameras with LCD screens, A good quality B&W camera with CRT monitor at around £100 - £150 is hard to beat.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2008
  4. Adria 5

Adria 5

Ratings:
    +4
    hi wireless reversing camera :Smile:its called the wife :Doh:

ray

5. Corky 8

Corky 8

Ratings:
    +0
    At present mine is the wife, but she is fed up of getting wet while the pilot sits in comfort,(her comment not mine) , I have a reversing aid already fitted, but it cant tell me if there is a child in the blind spots, and as you may well know when your reversing into some places there isnt always enough room for anyone to giude you in, so a Camera is the next best aid, just trying to find the best one at a reasonable price, Thanks for your Assistance:thumb: Corky