nigglynelly

Free Member
Jul 31, 2009
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I have just had my motorhome washed and waxed by F J Mike at Mayfield campsite near Cirencester. He has done an excellent job even though the weather was not in his favour and I would highly recommend him.
Thank you Mike :)

FJmike

Free Member
Jul 17, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
over ten years
Thanks for the recommendation Josie, I will try to book better weather for the next time. The product I said to help keep your van looking good is Turtle wax Zipwax

Feb 13, 2017
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
2007 N-B Arto 69 EGB
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thanks for the recommendation Josie, I will try to book better weather for the next time. The product I said to help keep your van looking good is Turtle wax Zipwax
Amazon product ASIN B004D7RNP6

Hi FJMike!

I am a newbie to the MH game and have bought a 2007 Niesmann-Bischoff Arto which we are really enjoying.

When we got it - it had clearly been left out all winter untreated and had a fair bit of grime and algae - especially on the roof. We have given it a good clean - and I have done my best with the roof - but that was all just with soapy hot water!

I am wondering if I have done enough to get it clean or should have done more - and also what I should do to stop that happening again this winter?

I think the body of the MH is all ABS plastic. Do you know what the best products are for us to use to clean - and wax - if that is what we are meant to be doing?

Also - do you think having a winter cover over a motorhome is a good idea?

Thanks so much for any help you can give.

Andy

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Hi FJMike!

I am a newbie to the MH game and have bought a 2007 Niesmann-Bischoff Arto which we are really enjoying.

When we got it - it had clearly been left out all winter untreated and had a fair bit of grime and algae - especially on the roof. We have given it a good clean - and I have done my best with the roof - but that was all just with soapy hot water!

I am wondering if I have done enough to get it clean or should have done more - and also what I should do to stop that happening again this winter?

I think the body of the MH is all ABS plastic. Do you know what the best products are for us to use to clean - and wax - if that is what we are meant to be doing?

Also - do you think having a winter cover over a motorhome is a good idea?

Thanks so much for any help you can give.

Andy
Andy, have you found this yet? - loads of discussions on cleaning, waxing, polishing etc, that FJMike has contributed to

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back