Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Update;-

A Local independent Tyre company are looking into it for me, at this time it looks as if my best option is the latest Michelin Agilis CP. which their web site says is also M&S branded. Just need a final Figure for 2 Fitted.

Considering the Fitted Rears have only done 1067miles since fitting. I think they (new Ones) will go on the front driving wheels, in favour of traction / grip.

Pete

barista

Free Member
Dec 13, 2015
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
Ducato based coach built
Exp
Update;-

A Local independent Tyre company are looking into it for me, at this time it looks as if my best option is the latest Michelin Agilis CP. which their web site says is also M&S branded. Just need a final Figure for 2 Fitted.

Considering the Fitted Rears have only done 1067miles since fitting. I think they (new Ones) will go on the front driving wheels, in favour of traction / grip.

Pete
Good tyres. I have these on my van and the rears are still original at 12000 miles with at least 5mm left. Fronts were changed at 10000 miles. Not the best for traction but probably partly due to the high pressures they are run at. Wheelspin in 3rd gear on greasy roads! Don't know what size you run but I paid £117 each fitted & balanced for 225/75 x 16

Last edited:

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Have used Continental Vanco2 Winter tyres for the last 5 years, in fact I'm just back from having a new set fitted (4 x 225/70R 15C, load rating 112/110 cost £403 including fitting, balancing etc. at Kwikfit on-line. They've currently got a deal going. Includes valves but I use metal which they don't do so supply your own). Kept the best carcass for eventual fitting to spare.

I use them all year round, including our annual trip to Morocco with no problems. They've proved their worth more than once, provide a quiet comfortable ride and don't appear to wear any faster than standard tyres - but then I don't drive like a rallye driver. The fronts were changed 2 years ago (I'm not getting into that discussion) but the rears were the originals and were showing signs of deterioration. Dave Newell advised me to change the lot at the MoT.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back