Winter sites in the UK (maybe the last time we can say this !!) (1 Viewer)

LAM

Apr 23, 2014
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 Welcome
Exp
Began with the purchase of our first, ever MH in 2014
All of your tips have been so helpful.

Following a t/c with Beverley Park, a Premium pitch with 'panoramic sea views' promised at a price of £117.... for 4 nights over Christmas including access to the pool and gym.

Not sure if we need the facilities offered, however, for us it's a 'trial and effort' but sure it will be great if only for the use of the pool !

FULL TIMER

Free Member
May 31, 2012
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
SELF BUILT IVECO 75E17
Exp
BEEN BUILDING THEM FOR 32 years
JESUS £30 a night that's a bit rich for a pitch, I'll stick to using The Old Hall at Caister Link Removed same if not better facilities only a fiver per night £25 is a lot to pay for a distant sea view from the top of a hill.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
LAM

LAM

Apr 23, 2014
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 Welcome
Exp
Began with the purchase of our first, ever MH in 2014
Thanks 'Full Timer'. We are looking around at the moment so all ideas are welcome. I have e-mailed hotel for info.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Nov 9, 2012
Paignton
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1995
I think its not to bad a price considering the Caravan Club was charging £29.80 for a pitch +2 at Hillhead
in Brixham and its full. Its each to his own at the end of the day and campsite charges have gone up everywhere
which is why a lot of us choose Aires abroad.

John

Upvote 0

Hymie

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 29, 2013
Essex
Funster No
MH
Classic Hymer B564
Exp
Since 1981
JESUS £30 a night that's a bit rich for a pitch, I'll stick to using The Old Hall at Caister Link Removed same if not better facilities only a fiver per night £25 is a lot to pay for a distant sea view from the top of a hill.
Wow, that's a very generous price FT, £5 a night, £5 for brekkie and £9.95 for a 2 course carvery, it's cheaper than staying at home.

Hymie.

Upvote 0

Bobby22

Free Member
Dec 15, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido 680ff
Exp
since 2013
What a great initiative from the hotel, costs them nothing if you don't use their facilities. Their hotel will get a buzz about the place if many do use it, super forward thinking and good luck to them.
Does Fun have a download for this type of thing?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang

thanks .. looks great and just up the road from us..

Upvote 0

FULL TIMER

Free Member
May 31, 2012
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
SELF BUILT IVECO 75E17
Exp
BEEN BUILDING THEM FOR 32 years
It's a nice place and they are all a very friendly bunch , havn't actually used the pool and other facilities as I'm more of a bar fly but others on the forum have . We have used it as a weekend meeting place for a few of us on the wildcamping forum in the past, The only downside if you can call it that is that you are literally parked on a carpark and there is just a grate covered drain for emptying grey and black waste but hell it's only a fiver and before people started abusing their goodwill the first night used to be free including hook up

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back