Free Member
Apr 27, 2012
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Since 2005
Hi everyone out there lets here all your ideas about trickle charging vehicle battery's during winter I have an efoy leisure battery charging system is it possible to charge the vehicle battery from an on board charger or if I hook up to the mains can you back charge.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I use and have used several battery maintenance module from C.A.K. Tanks.. £27 and a ten minute fit

BUT !

I would suggest you give them a ring cos they are often out of stock as they are so bloody popular !! ( 01926 854271 )

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
wouldn't a temporary link wire connecting both battery sets work ???????-------that would be cheap/easy-------Or a permanent one with a switch ???
Nigel & Pamala

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
wouldn't a temporary link wire connecting both battery sets work ???????-------that would be cheap/easy-------Or a permanent one with a switch ???
Nigel & Pamala

yes a link across the terminals of thesplit charge relay will work it should contain a low amp fuse to blow if you accidently start the van with the link in place which would be detrimental to the leisure battery

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
remember in Zahora Nigel ::bigsmile:

What I borrowed one of your jump leads for to help out a young lady who was feeling a little flat !! :Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back