Apr 3, 2014
Grangemouth
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Since 2007
HI All,

Looking for suggestions please. I retire in July and tunnel is booked for 22nd Nov. One way. Plan is to stay away till beginning of May. As I said tunnel is booked but no plans after that except we want to go to Morocco late 15 early 16. All the posts about Morocco have made up our minds we will definitely be going there. My main concern is after convincing my wife to stay out for Christmas I want to make sure we will be somewhere where we are guaranteed to have a bit of fun. It was hard work to convince her our "children" aged 29 and 30 and our grandchildren will have a great Christmas even though we are not there. If I don't get this right this year I will not get her to go away over Christmas and New Year again. Looking at previous posts things get booked up early. Help please

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
There should be plenty of Funsters in Benidorm for Xmas and New Year.
A few head off to Morocco from there.
You are most welcome to join us.
Brisey.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Graham and Jane

Graham and Jane

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2014
Grangemouth
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Since 2007
Hi Brisey,

Thank you for that, any recommendations on sites etc. This will be our fist over winter, so not to sure
of what will be

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
There are quite a few sites in Benidorm, all used by Funsters this past winter.
Namely they are Villasol, Torreta, El Raco, Arena Blanca, just look them up on the net and have a look at rates and location.
We have stayed on Villasol for the past three winters and found it suits our needs, it is however no pet friendly.
Others have stopped on the other sites mentioned with no problems.
Brisey.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
We had an amazing Christmas and New Year at Pedro's . Lots if fun and the foods was superb . Also if family want to fly and join you then there is a cottage next door to rent . Best if both worlds but you would have to book fairly quickly if you want the cottage I should think.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back