Winter €300 Spain/Portugal

Discussion in 'Best Campsites for Chilling Out' started by chesterfield hooligan, Jul 4, 2017.

1. irnbru

irnbru Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +19,575
    Just an aire and not a campsite but the rules are very lax . Awnings and Mats and washings hung out. 4.50 euros per night . Vila Real De Santo António in Portugal. Pretty little town though up past aire is very rundown.

• Like it Like it x 2
  2. colmorangie

colmorangie

Ratings:
    +75
    In Portugal you can assist your budget by stopping on free Aires or just wild camp unless you need the facilities.......

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Lot lover

Lot lover Funster

Ratings:
    +1,458
    Surely you can do that in most of Europe (except UK I think)?

• Like it Like it x 3
  4. colmorangie

colmorangie

Ratings:
    +75
    Yep you sure can, however the original question was about campsites on a budget in Portugal so that's was what I quoted sorry if I confused things or pointed out the obvious enough !

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Tim Raphael

Tim Raphael Funster

Ratings:
    +22
    Hi
    If you don't want to travel to Southern Spain you could stop in Murcia, on the Mar Menor lagoon. Los Alcazares has an amazing site called Area NAREJOS, http://areanarejos.com/en , after the 3rd night you pay €7.90 + €3 for electric. Fantastic facilities, bar, restaurant, 5 mins to beach, 10 mins to town. Stayed there this year. Can you keep it quiet though otherwise it will fill up!

• Like it Like it x 1