winnebago (1 Viewer)

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
Hi been readig all the posts on this, I understand what people are saying about the initial layout not being worth it unless you do lots of miles, and some have said think how much fuel that initial layout would buy, sure it would but would you actually put that money aside and only use it for fuel, yes i know that some of you would be very good and do just that,but i know i wouldn,t (too many pairs of shoes out there:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)and my guess is that the majority of people wouldn,t either, i don't think that tony meant that when he sells our baby that he would get more for it because of the lpg but he meant that it might help to sell it with the fuel being as high as it is.
and when we think about going away now because of the lpg cost we don't think that it would cost us an extortionate amount of money that some of you are having to pay now and so are not able to travel, because we can go for less we just say yep lets go, but at the end of the day it is what suits you and what makes yo happy that counts and for us its lpg:thumb:
ruth

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back