Rally [aug 6, 2015] Wings Wheels And Speed Aka Retrofestival (newbury Show Ground) (1 Viewer)

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
RVOC put 25 RVs on display - this year the rally area is immediately behind the display line for RVOC / Fun Members - you don't have to have an RV to join us - all are welcome
Brisey - Brian and Pamalaar will be Marshalling that area as last year I will put this on Fun as well. The club camp area this year will be located behind the display line ( according to current info) and again we have a substantial discount negotiated for club members - Unit including up to 2 occupants will be £99 - extra occupants over 16 at £20 per head and EHU available ( pre booked ) @ £30 for the duration.This package gives you full access to all aspects of the show ( before some wag asks no you do not get a free helicopter ride !!!)
You need to book with me - if you book via the Retrofestival web site you will pay the full amount of £132.00+ and be parked in general camping., Full payment will be required on booking. Please note THERE IS A STRICTLY NO PRIVATE GENERATOR RULE in this show.

More information at www.retrofestival.co.uk

PLENTY OF ROOM IN THE RALLY AREA SO PUT YOUR NAME DOWN - AUGUST 6th to the 10th

RVOC / FUN club area

Brisey .............. Brian & Pamala marshaling
Stunette ......... Stu and Annette
Steve Martin ... Steve & Angela
Adventura ........ Mo & Georgie ( 1st reserve for display)
Southwind ........ Pete & Ann
Soul Buddies .... John & Deb
DamonDunc .... Duncan & Chris ( showing a vehicle but staying with us)
Concord Pilot .... Rob &
Yogi Bear ........... Graham and Suzy
Jimbo99 ............ Jim
Lone Ranger...... Chris + Anne
Bobs ................. Bob & Pauline
Stan Freeman ... Stan & Maggie
Old Age Travellers .. Dave & Christine + Misty
Desperado ......... Steve & Fran
Nigel Thomas..... Nigel & Geri
67 Globetrotter .... Mark & Monica

Just PM me with your email address and I will send the forms if you want to join us PLENTY OF ROOM!!

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Bump - plenty of room and lots to see

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Mike, the bookings and payment for this show have to be made via Landy Lover to obtain the Funsters discounted price.
If you contact him by PM he will advise you of the closing date for bookings. He will also send you booking forms by return e-mail.

Brisey.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Bump - plenty of room and lots to see,

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
retro.PNG

That's a shame, it conflicts with the Balloon Festival at Bristol, would have come if not.....

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
RVOC put 25 RVs on display - this year the rally area is immediately behind the display line for RVOC / Fun Members - you don't have to have an RV to join us - all are welcome
Brisey - Brian and Pamalaar will be Marshalling that area as last year I will put this on Fun as well. The club camp area this year will be located behind the display line ( according to current info) and again we have a substantial discount negotiated for club members - Unit including up to 2 occupants will be £99 - extra occupants over 16 at £20 per head and EHU available ( pre booked ) @ £30 for the duration.This package gives you full access to all aspects of the show ( before some wag asks no you do not get a free helicopter ride !!!)
You need to book with me - if you book via the Retrofestival web site you will pay the full amount of £132.00+ and be parked in general camping., Full payment will be required on booking. Please note THERE IS A STRICTLY NO PRIVATE GENERATOR RULE in this show.

More information at www.retrofestival.co.uk

PLENTY OF ROOM IN THE RALLY AREA SO PUT YOUR NAME DOWN - AUGUST 6th to the 10th

RVOC / FUN club area

Brisey .............. Brian & Pamala marshaling
Stunette ......... Stu and Annette
Steve Martin ... Steve & Angela
Adventura ........ Mo & Georgie ( 1st reserve for display)
Southwind ........ Pete & Ann
Soul Buddies .... John & Deb
DamonDunc .... Duncan & Chris ( showing a vehicle but staying with us)
Concord Pilot .... Rob &
Yogi Bear ........... Graham and Suzy
Jimbo99 ............ Jim
Lone Ranger...... Chris + Anne
Bobs ................. Bob & Pauline
Stan Freeman ... Stan & Maggie
Old Age Travellers .. Dave & Christine + Misty
Desperado ......... Steve & Fran
Nigel Thomas..... Nigel & Geri
67 Globetrotter .... Mark & Monica
quickweh....... Mike & Pauline

Just PM me with your email address and I will send the forms if you want to join us PLENTY OF ROOM!!

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Thanks for organising this but just seen it on groupon £88 Broken Link Removed . It must be really annoying to spend time organising a deal only to have the event advertise it cheaper. We only came for one night last time and didn't meet anyone (all watching the bands) so will probably go with the groupon deal.

David

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Thanks for organising this but just seen it on groupon £88 Broken Link Removed . It must be really annoying to spend time organising a deal only to have the event advertise it cheaper. We only came for one night last time and didn't meet anyone (all watching the bands) so will probably go with the groupon deal.

David

I am checking on this at the moment with the organisers - before you book wait for the reply

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp

David

I have checked with the organisers and that deal is for 1 occupant in a small motor home in general parking. If you are a solo traveller or have a small motorhome then you would be able to have a reduced rate with the club deal. As the majority of people are two or more to the vehicle I only listed the basic 2 people , full access for the duration starting on the Thursday not the Friday. Let me know if you are interested

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Two of us so will probably go with the club deal but can only manage 1 night as work till 1 on a saturday

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Let me know and I will work out the appropriate deal for you

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Its for a motorhome 6m long 2 people stay Saturday night at the show sat and sun thanks

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Just had an update from the organisers - So Far there are over 1000 historic / classic / military vehicles booked in . There are over 2000 units booked in for General Camping ( we have our own bit !!!!) . There are over 200 trade stands booked in as well as the usual auto jumble stalls.

They planned to make it bigger and better and so far its working out 4 times the size of previous shows. Should be spectacular

Still some space if you are interested

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back