Wingham info (1 Viewer)

Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Hi, A friend of mine purchased a Wingham 2015 a couple of years ago. Unfortunately the dealer is no more. He passed away shortly after the deal and she never got a handbook . She doesn't have all the technical details or specs for it and has asked if I can reach out and see what info I can get. Is there a good site where I can at least get to see the models by picture or something. Any info to help appreciated.

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
OP
OP
gordoncbrown
Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Good point Richard. Just typed what she had written down but you are right it is Wingamm

BillandHelen

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 17, 2013
Edinburgh United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
Wildax Elara
Exp
since 2004
They had a couple of vans at the Glasgow Motorhome show a few weeks ago, so there must be an importing agent/dealer in the uk again?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 6, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic A clas
Exp
Since 1990
The Wingamm is an Italian van as you are probably aware. Comet taps appears to be an Italian company judging by their range of taps.....all with Italian names.

This one looks very similar to your pic:

Novaleisure don't sell direct to the public. You'll need to find a supplier who has an account with them. I can help if you can't find a local supplier.

OP
OP
gordoncbrown
Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
That would be great if you can assist. If you can pm with a price etc or I can supply a contact number or email address. Much appreciated.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 6, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic A clas
Exp
Since 1990
That would be great if you can assist. If you can pm with a price etc or I can supply a contact number or email address. Much appreciated.

At the top of the Nova website, click on the "find a stockist". There are 7 in Scotland.

My nearest MH parts outlet in Sussex have supplied me with items from Nova. Once the order is made via the stockist, the part is posted direct from Nova to your home address.

Nova do seem to stock a wide range of parts which are difficult to source by other means. Best of luck.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back