Windscreen Protection (1 Viewer)

Apr 17, 2016
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic E Line
Exp
Since March 2004
Does anyone know if there is anything more substantial than conventional external screens to offer greater protection to my windscreen?
Some scrotes decided to throw a brick at the front of my van in the early hours and as you can see the windscreen is completely destroyed.
My forward facing camera was recording and we have the images of the two b*st*rds that did it but they are very dark pictures as it was obviously middle of the night and no security light came on.
Do you think it is possible to have the footage "enhanced" to enable identification?

Attachments

• Windscreen.jpg
    Windscreen.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 127

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Oh my goodness that's terrible, I wouldn't be held responsible for the punishment I'd deal out on these scrotes, honestly I'd probably be in real trouble if I caught them!!!

Mindless vandalism, pure and simple. Feel sorry for you and hope you can get it sorted ok.

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Sorry to hear of the damage.

Obviously a new screen needed, bu it looks as though the body work over the screen was undamaged which must be a relief.

Did this happen at home?

Geoff

soreeyes

Free Member
Feb 21, 2012
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Sunlight T69L 2017
Exp
im a newbie
Can you not store it at a relations or friends or even storage as it is possible the scum might return as most of these mindless acts are by youths for amusement ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

treetops1

Free Member
Feb 25, 2013
yorkshire/ lincolnshire.
Funster No
MH
Sold last van-
Exp
a long time,since 1996
Could you not use a roll of foam cut to size 50mm/75mm under the screen cover .I suppose you could then test it with half a brick lol.:Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back