Geegee

Free Member
Sep 26, 2012
Fife
Funster No
MH
Citroen Relay self build
Exp
Well after my winter house sitting in Andalucia and a month touring Morocco, that's me on my way north. Overnighted by the stream in the beautiful PN de la Sierra de Hornachuelos. Heading up through Extramadura via Castuera and the lakes. Not sure after that as don't do fixed routes, like to make it up as I go along as I have a couple of months to get back to the UK. I'll keep winding north until I hit the coast then I plan to head east through Galicia and Asturias to have another look at the Pico's de Europa then along the Spanish Pyrenees probably crossing in Andorra. Any suggestions of good Aires or freecamps wecome. Got a few apps on the phone and POI's on the tomtom to help me out. Really looking forward to exploring inland Spain and the bays and forests of the north coast. If anyone's around drop in for a cuppa (or a beer if it beer o'clock). Citroen Relay self build 06 plate as my profile pic shows.

kip

Free Member
Apr 26, 2015
Bulphan
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can`t give you any advice enroute as never been that way,but it sounds good.!! Have a safe & enjoyable trip home.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back