Win Tickets to the Motorhome and Caravan show (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The Motorhome & Caravan Show returns to the NEC in Birmingham this autumn (14th - 19th October). The Show will occupy eleven huge halls of the NEC and it is guaranteed to be an unmissable event. We are also giving 10 lucky Funsters the chance to attend with our Free competition

Broken Link Removed

This is the Motorhome and Caravan Industries National Show, and all the new 2015 caravan, motorhome, holiday home, trailer tent and folding caravan models from leading UK and European manufacturers and dealers will be there - hot off the production line. With loads of models on display it's the only place to see and compare all the latest layouts, finishes and innovations all under the one roof.

What's on at the Show?

It’s not only manufacturers who will be there. There will also be a wealth of free help and advice on all aspects of touring, for both newcomers and seasoned enthusiasts; from technical dilemmas to finance, insurance and security. This years show will be opened by Fiona Bruce and Nigel Mansell.

To buy tickets call 0844 338 7799 or visit their website (a £1.00 transaction fee applies).
* Advance ticket offer ends at 23.59hrs on 13/10/14 after which tickets revert to on-the-door prices: £10.00 Adult, £9 Senior (60yrs+).

Car parking is included in the ticket price and the free show guide is subject to availability. No dogs (except assistance dogs). Group ticket discounts available in advance for bookings of 10+ so if a gaggle of Funsters want to attend it might a be a good idea to go together; call 0800 358 0058 for details.

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Quote from T's and C's

"This prize draw is not open to the employees of The National Caravan Council or The MotorhomeFun Motorhome Forum."

am I missing something?

again :D

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Ooops well I've just entered, guess I'll have to donate the tickets if I win (can I donate them to my OH, he's not a member of the forum :D)

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
There's me searching the events site for the answer and it's on 'ere! :doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Who would have thought Kim would travel all that way for the show.

Maybe hes looking to get some R and R in :D

Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
We entered this competition last year and won tickets, we had a great time so have entered again.

Rob&Jane

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back