Free Member
Feb 27, 2009
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11 yrs
I'm looking for external silver screens for a 1999 transit base, but would obviously like to get some for the best price possible and it seem like these get sold 2nd hand a lot, but they don't seem to be for the transit :cry:
Will screens for another model work? I would imagine that the fiat/pug ones wont, but what about ones from a Talbot express?
Need them in the next couple of months and know I can get them brand new but would rather not have to spend nearly £100.
Looking for the rear fiamma ultra box as well if anyone has a large one of these they no longer need!!:winky:

tony morris

Free Member
Jun 27, 2008
Calcot Reading Berkshire
Funster No
MH
bailey caravan
Exp
30 months mh 40+ years tugger and camping
I'm looking for external silver screens for a 1999 transit base, but would obviously like to get some for the best price possible and it seem like these get sold 2nd hand a lot, but they don't seem to be for the transit :cry:
Will screens for another model work? I would imagine that the fiat/pug ones wont, but what about ones from a Talbot express?
Need them in the next couple of months and know I can get them brand new but would rather not have to spend nearly £100.
Looking for the rear fiamma ultra box as well if anyone has a large one of these they no longer need!!:winky:

hi errpaul look on the free ads on this site there must be someone on fun who can advise you what silver screens will fit your ford m/h try to pm peter at john cross m/h i have found him to be realy helpful in the past tony

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back