Wilding in Cullera (1 Viewer)

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Peter. Were u parked in picnic area south of Valladolid about 11 ish today looked like your van, we are heading north to Santander.
Bill & Lynne
@BILL 875 Sorry for the late reply Bill, only just got back to this thread. Yes it was probably us so well spotted. We had stopped for our late morning coffee after leaving Palencia.

Sorry we missed you in our travels and hope you and Lynne are well. Maybe we will meet up later in the year.

OP
OP
PhilandMena
Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Are you keepimg that one to yourself or are you going to let us know where it is?
Sorry for the delay in my response as I'm free loading WiFi. Anyway, I've just realised your motorhome has two lipsticks, one in the engine and the other............in the cab. You bad boy you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
Sorry for the delay in my response as I'm free loading WiFi. Anyway, I've just realised your motorhome has two lipsticks, one in the engine and the other............in the cab. You bad boy you.
Are you suggesting Lenny wears lipstick ???? Lol
:makeup::makeup::makeup:

OP
OP
PhilandMena
Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Are you suggesting Lenny wears lipstick ???? Lol
:makeup::makeup::makeup:
Lol predictive txt on my phone. Should have said Dipsticks !!!.
Anyway, just to prove I can slum it when I have too, my tab for 5 glasses of wine in France, and ok have just ordered another trying to keep up with Mena. I hate this country. Nice wine though. Oh yea! nearest drinking hole to the Aire. Going off line now too.
20190429_164729.jpg

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
It's not all about the cheapest Phil we decided to go up market again just down the road from these 2 90c bars :)
IMG_20190429_171807__01.jpg

@Lenny HB you bugger it wasn't them. Names not Keith he's Irish and "the worse dancer in the world"

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Lol predictive txt on my phone. Should have said Dipsticks !!!.
Anyway, just to prove I can slum it when I have too, my tab for 5 glasses of wine in France, and ok have just ordered another trying to keep up with Mena. I hate this country. Nice wine though. Oh yea! nearest drinking hole to the Aire. Going off line now too.
View attachment 299956
Come on be honest you don't really hate France you just can't bare paying more than €1 for a drink.
Now if you had you brain in gear a bottle would have been a lot cheaper.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back