scotty1

Free Member
Mar 10, 2010
Kent
Funster No
MH
Wildax solaris xl
Exp
i am thinking of going from warwick duo over to wildax with 4 seat belts,any wildax owners out there can advise me good / bad etc.ta

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Looked at ones at the nec. Very impressed.

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
There are about 5 WildAxers on here I think. Mine is an old one now and done in 2012 on an ex-builder's van (2009), but I haven't found anything I like better for the price. The conversion is good quality and customer service also good, Mine is a Constellation but only 3 seat belts. Let me know if you get one, we have a nice little owners' group for swapping information. If you don't want to go to Yorkshire for a van I can recommend dealers Wiltshire Motorhomes, very helpful.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Kool Kroozer

Free Member
Apr 19, 2014
Cannock Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hobby Premium
Exp
Always learning
We were very very tempted with the Wildax Solaris XL, brimmed with goodies (satNav,Underslung Gas Tank, Full Oven, Microwave, Full Height Fridge/Freezer, Insulated Tanks, the latest Truma System which allows you to set timer for heating and water to come on before you awake in the morning) Plus lots of storage... very nice people to deal with, build quality looks very very good !

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
We have a Wildax Europa,had it two years,love it. As said above,very nice people to deal with,if you go to Elland,you can discuss,with Duncan or any of his men,about the build and they will tweak a few things if it is at all possible.
This is our third m/home,neither of the first two,both from new,lasted a year with us,but the Europa seems to be here to stay,we like it so much,we have jumped through all the hoops and imported it into Portugal.
The "Off hireing lol",of the first two,was not due to getting the wrong lay out,the Wildax Europa is the same lay out as the Timberland Edeavour,our first m/home,only...nicer. Ours is only two berth,but i wanted another Renault Master PVC, there are only two of us,plus the growler.
Best of luck with your choice,our Europa,gets a 10 from me.Happy safe miles.
Tea Bag.
PS. I would go to Elland,if you book in with Zoe,you can see them being built,and get first hand advice as to wether any changes/additions you may need,can be arranged. As good as the dealers may be,you can talk through your ideas with the people building them. On hand over,they have a site around the corner,where you will be booked in,so any niggles can be sorted out there and then.

OP
OP
scotty1

scotty1

Free Member
Mar 10, 2010
Kent
Funster No
MH
Wildax solaris xl
Exp
Just read that the cleaned up all the awards at the nec,looks good,ta

Apr 27, 2012
Rushden, Northants
Funster No
MH
Wildax Constellation
Exp
11 years
We have had a Wildax Constellation since 2010, the same model as Viennese's and would highly recommend them. They are extremely well built and very good quality. Duncan was willing to tweak ours for us so that we had 4 belted seats - he put another seat behind the passenger seat which gave us the fourth seat and it forms part of the single bed set up. The whole team are very helpful at build stage and with any slight niggles, and even with those things which are not their fault (like our back window getting cracked!!!) . Well worth going to Elland to have a look, ring Zoe and arrange an appointment. Like Viennese says, if you do get one do join the owners group, we have a couple of meets most year's and its certainly useful to swap information. Rosemary & Jim

OP
OP
scotty1

scotty1

Free Member
Mar 10, 2010
Kent
Funster No
MH
Wildax solaris xl
Exp
Thank you Rosemary and Jim ,i have just joined.Richard

Feb 19, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout 2013
Exp
Since 2016
How do you join.please?

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
I think you have to have one on order,but i may be wrong. We have had a Europa for three years,now on a Constellation 3. Picked it up 18/12/17. Loved both of them,so,go on,get it bought!
Ditto!
Mine's a Pulsar. Half car, half camper (y)

Tea Bag

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back