Wild Camping South & Western Ireland (1 Viewer)

donnkim

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Bury
Funster No
MH
Low Line Coachbuilt
Exp
a newbie
Hoping to see family in Galway in June. Hope to travel from Rosslare around through Galway, Connemara and back via Holyhead.
Had a bad experience with 'motorhomecraic' so need a discussion with members who have motorhomed through Ireland.
Not only is the ferry across expensive but sites seem to be taking the micky - 25 - 30 euro per night plus ehu.
So my main question is - when in the remoter parts of Ireland - is it possible [as in Scotland], to find 'pull ins' to stop for the night.

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
Yes you can park basically anywhere so long as your not causing obstruction, We either park along the front at Tramore, or next to a Spar going down to the Strand, its near the GAA, along the R675 past Annestown massive layby pull in here and watch the Minky whales swim past, any more sleepyspots pm me

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Had a bad experience with 'motorhomecraic' so need a discussion with members who have motorhomed through Ireland.

What happened?........... they seemed an alright bunch last time I looked (although that was over a year ago)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
donnkim

donnkim

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Bury
Funster No
MH
Low Line Coachbuilt
Exp
a newbie
I paid my subscription but whenever I logged in I was given a warning message within 2 minutes telling me I was not a subscriber. got very frustrating and they were blaming me/my computer. I told them I never had any problem with 'fun or motorhomefacts. In the end they refunded my subscription.
Shame because it would have been nice to enjoy the banter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back