tambo

Free Member
Jun 21, 2014
Dunfermline fife scotland
MH
a class
Exp
MH Since 2008, ex tugger and vw campers since 1992
I've seen vans wild camped up on the moors before ....i managed a week down there in march never used a site once ...although I admit getting water was hard as you poor sods are on meters

tambo

Free Member
Jun 21, 2014
Dunfermline fife scotland
MH
a class
Exp
MH Since 2008, ex tugger and vw campers since 1992
Cemeteries church yards garages when you fill with diesel fill up with water
I tried that at a few petrol stations and got refused .....at one station I spotted a tap and thought it was the garages and started to fill up to then get an irate woman in a dressing gown banging on her window at me lol

OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
well I have never had a problem in all my years fill-up with diesel and water in every garage I have stopped at no problem

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
can you wild camp en mass?

surely this goes against all the principles of wilding

but then a mini meet may only mean 2 of you I guess

find a CL or CS make a proper do of it for less than £10 night normally, free water, free dump

OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
can you wild camp en mass?

surely this goes against all the principles of wilding

but then a mini meet may only mean 2 of you I guess

find a CL or CS make a proper do of it for less than £10 night normally, free water, free dump
think your right David

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
more than 3 vans requires either a site licence or an exemption certificate and the land owners permission. So do beware of putting Jims licence at risk by advertising what could be an illegal gathering.

Reactions: CWH
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
more than 3 vans requires either a site licence or an exemption certificate and the land owners permission. So do beware of putting Jims licence at risk by advertising what could be an illegal gathering.
I have al reedy decided as in my last post that it would not be a good idea and it wont be happening

Lee Millington

Free Member
Nov 19, 2014
York
MH
Van convertion
Exp
We are having a meet this weekend at the station inn at Ribblehead viaduct. Everyone is welcome. Pub with free parking.

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services