Jan 13, 2008
Cardiff
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since 2008
Never seen anyone Wild Camp there, but someone has to be the first :RollEyes:

We stayed at Redlands campsite this summer so we could extend our usual family holiday in Little Haven.

At this time of year if the wild camping doesn't pan out you know you will have no problem finding a pitch at a campsite close by.

barryd

Free Member
Feb 10, 2009
Yorkshire Dales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since May 08
Firstly I have never been but I do have a wild camping google earth map from the Wild site of which I am a member so I have had a look for you. You might want to check these out in google maps and or Earth

51.85141, -5.12319
51.83790, -5.11181
51.88650, -5.18951
The first two look like pay and display car parks, one with sea view and the last one just looks like a rural pull in up a quiet road.
I have no idea if they will be any good or not but they may be.
Sorry I have no idea whats going on with the font size

Cheers
BD

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Just a mile or so further on than Newgale, we wild camped for two nights with no problems on the National reserve type car park just as you come into Solva, we were told that there was often motorhomes staying overnight at Newgale on the road on the left as you enter Newgale from Haverford West. Have a look on the wild camping forum click on Wales there is a thread on wild camping in Newgale. Just click the forums on the left it will drop down for you.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back