Wild campers or "riffraff" (1 Viewer)

Jan 31, 2016
Alness, Cromarty Firth
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 (2012)
Exp
I've only been motor homing a few years, has this dumping rubbish, toilet etc got worse ? or is it just the same old news ?
I ride around the Highlands on my motorbike and often stop in a layby for the view or 5 mins rest and always have a look about to see whats been dumped. It amazes me at the amount of toilet waste there is, evidenced by tissues stuck in little piles of you know what. Probably desperate people with no local facilities available.

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I've only been motor homing a few years, has this dumping rubbish, toilet etc got worse ? or is it just the same old news ?
I ride around the Highlands on my motorbike and often stop in a layby for the view or 5 mins rest and always have a look about to see whats been dumped. It amazes me at the amount of toilet waste there is, evidenced by tissues stuck in little piles of you know what. Probably desperate people with no local facilities available.
In 28 years campervan and motorhomimg in Scotland I've never seen evidence of a cassette being emptied

I have however burried the contents of one on numerous occasions and seen others doing so

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back