• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WiFi range extender, bought off eBay. £12 Windows only ! (1 Viewer)

Oct 8, 2016
bognor regis
Funster No
MH
Burstner Aviano 675G
Exp
10 years
Hi

I bought this after a recommendation on here, unfortunately the software is Windows only and won't work on my MacBook, (the ad. says otherwise) can't send it back to China. Anyone want it ? £12 including the postage.

Item: 262924471428

$_12.JPG

Have one to sell?Sell it yourself
USB Long Distance Range WiFi Antenna Booster Wireless Outdoor/Indoor Mounting

hitshine ( 34116
iconShootTeal_25x25.gif
)
Item condition: New
Sale date: 26 Apr, 2017
Quantity:
Price: £15.80
imgEBPBannerLeft.png

imgEBPBannerRight.gif

Estimated delivery dates include seller's dispatch time, and will depend on postal service selected and receipt of cleared payment . Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods.
Domestic dispatch time
Will usually dispatch within 1 working day of receiving cleared payment.

Returns policy
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Return postage
30 days
Buyer pays return postage
Returns policy details
Additional return policy details: We have responsibility to track and guarantee any items that we sold, so if buyers face the situation of: item no received, wrong item or item damaged, in all cases of the items, be sure to get in touch with us through the email first. We would like to solve all the problems for you, also we GREATLY APPRECIATE an "ALL 5-STAR" and POSITIVE rating from you. We can exchange returned items for any problem item. Just send the item back to us with an explanation of the problem within 30 days. We will work with you to ensure all problems will be solved. All shipping charges for returned products are to be paid by the customer. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Most Buy it now purchases are protected by the Distance Selling Regulations, which allow you to cancel the purchase within 7 working days after the day you receive the item. Find out more about your rights as a buyer and exceptions .

Payment details
Payment method Preferred/Accepted
imgLockup.gif

PayPal preferred

Item specifics
Brand: Unbranded WiFi Range: Up to 1200m
EAN: Does Not Apply Supported Wireless Protocols: Wi-Fi 802.11b, Wi-Fi 802.11g, Wi-Fi 802
MPN: Does Not Apply Frequency Bands: 2.4GHz
Type: Wireless WiFi Antenna Long Distance booster Antenna Type: With 14dbi high-gain internal Antenna
Great for: Offices, Stores, Warehouses, Restaurants, etc. Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
Support System: Windows XP/VISTA/Windows 7/Windows 10/Liniux/Mac EAN: Does Not Apply
Seller's description

b1f604887547b12899e427fd606f1f05_ownerjoyuk.jpg

98d65ca5583c5cb3ae1c361f6ee35da9_ukshipping.jpg

14dbi High-gain Internal Antenna WiFi Long Distance Booster Wireless Hot Spots

https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/#

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Have you reported it to Ebay, or told the seller that you will, as it often has the desired effect of a full refund?

OP
OP
adonisito
Oct 8, 2016
bognor regis
Funster No
MH
Burstner Aviano 675G
Exp
10 years
Yes, seller is in China. Asked me if I would sell it on in a return for a small refund. That's what I decided to do.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Yes, seller is in China. Asked me if I would sell it on in a return for a small refund. That's what I decided to do.
Interesting, not heard of that before, but a good solution if the seller keeps to his word (which I don't doubt he/she will).

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back