WiFi mifi and sims (1 Viewer)

Aug 17, 2011
North East
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs T7057
Exp
since 2011
We have had our motorhome WiFi fitted for about a month now and we are really pleased we did. It is expensive but as we travel regularly to a place with very little almost non exsistent Vodafone service which is our phone provider it has been invaluable!

I bought one of the scancom sims at £40 one off payment for 6 months with 60gb of data each month. Unfortunately we soon realised that this was barely enough data for us going away every weekend. But has worked really well.

I tried a Virgin sim I had with 5gb on it in the mifi prior to getting the aerial fitted and it wouldn’t work where we were but it does work now we have the aerial on the roof.

with EE being the dearest out there being able to use Vodafone helps us out. No other network will work where we frequent.

I have found a lebara sim uses Vodafone which is costing me £15 a month unlimited for 3 months as a new customer. Tested it yesterday and in the van I get 3 times faster than my iPhone on Vodafone.

Lebara have some good deals on for new customers and you can cancel at any time like smarty!
I have a link which anyone can use if you want and it will only be £12:50 for the same package I have. http://aklam.io/yr27S9

Not sure what EU usage is says fair use policy. I know I need to change my Vodafone contract and that will be limited to 25gb going forward.

OP
OP
S
Aug 17, 2011
North East
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs T7057
Exp
since 2011
It looks like almost all phone providers will be changing their EU policies unfortunately!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back