WiFi Ban in Spain (1 Viewer)

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
AHhh- Logs on the open fire in house and the pub,it`s cold outside but fun in here.
Hot toddy,hot xmas pudding soon with xmas lunch to keep the cold out, maybe a dusting of snow to give it that -Christmas feel :thumb:
There`s nothing like that winter wonderland feeling xmas time.

I wonder what happens down there in those places where it always feels like summer--? a sandwich dear-it`s a bit hot for a hot roast lunch ??:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
AHhh- Logs on the open fire in house and the pub,it`s cold outside but fun in here.
Hot toddy,hot xmas pudding soon with xmas lunch to keep the cold out, maybe a dusting of snow to give it that -Christmas feel :thumb:
There`s nothing like that winter wonderland feeling xmas time.

I wonder what happens down there in those places where it always feels like summer--? a sandwich dear-it`s a bit hot for a hot roast lunch ??:ROFLMAO:

We just have a Christmas Day BBQ.:RollEyes:

Pete:Cool:

K9Brian

Free Member
Aug 2, 2010
South Manchester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since April 2010
Should there be a ban on WiFi or posting on fun from the warmer climes :Cool:
Some find it necessary to keep rubbing it in how warm and sunny it is while we back here have grey skies :cry:

I prefer Munchie banging on about the weather occasionally than coming into the chat room every night and telling us in great detail what he's having for supper :thumb:.

Apr 27, 2009
Departed Cabopino in Oct 17
Funster No
MH
Dakota
Exp
Fulltiming from 2010- 2017
Its really not that sunny!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• CIMG1988.jpg
    CIMG1988.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 26

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
serious question..

IF it's so sunny and warm and your having such a great time, why do they spend all day posting on Fun ?

When we were full time and travelling abroad we only used Wifi for email.. and that was a rare occasion.. when we were 'doing it' I found there was little incentive or inclination to talk about .. let alone chat about the weather.

Apr 27, 2009
Departed Cabopino in Oct 17
Funster No
MH
Dakota
Exp
Fulltiming from 2010- 2017
serious question..

IF it's so sunny and warm and your having such a great time, why do they spend all day posting on Fun ?

When we were full time and travelling abroad we only used Wifi for email.. and that was a rare occasion.. when we were 'doing it' I found there was little incentive or inclination to talk about .. let alone chat about the weather.

Methinks thou dost protest too much!:Cool: Must go now & put my sun block on.....

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
I find it a bit odd why anyone would want to leave their family and friends at a time like Christmas, drive thousands of miles alone just to sit in mediocre weather and alien surroundings. Takes all kinds.:winky:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
I find it a bit odd why anyone would want to leave their family and friends at a time like Christmas, drive thousands of miles alone just to sit in mediocre weather and alien surroundings. Takes all kinds.:winky:

I find it odd that when you have a motorhome and can go anywhere, anytime that anyone would want to stay in a dank, dark UK.

I can see my friends and relations any time, I can have a big meal anytime, I can have a drink anytime so christmas and new year is whenever I choose.

Takes all sorts he he.

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
I find it odd that when you have a motorhome and can go anywhere, anytime that anyone would want to stay in a [HI]dank, dark UK[/HI].

I can see my friends and relations any time, I can have a big meal anytime, I can have a drink anytime so christmas and new year is whenever I choose.

Takes all sorts he he.
That must be north of Watford.:Cool:

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
God i am going to miss all those crowded supermarkets in the UK this weekend and the terrible progs on the telly over the holidays. It is going to be so boring out here on the site in Alfaz de Pi just cycling , walking, eating and drinking in the glorious Spanish sunshine. Happy Xmas and a very Healthy New Year. BUSBY.

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Boo Hoo !!!!

Some of us don't have families !!!! And look forward to meeting friends in the warmth of the Sun !!...:Cool::Cool::Cool:

So bloody hurry up you Benicassim and Benidorm louts !!!!!

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012

maybe its also the fact we have families that we get away from it all and is there a point to having a mh and staying in a muddy field here in the uk where most people even at xmas time are miserable because it is wet and cold
and where here can you find nice company on the roundabouts as you travel :roflmto:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
Some of us don't have families !!!! And look forward to meeting friends in the warmth of the Sun !!...:Cool::Cool::Cool:

So bloody hurry up you Benicassim and Benidorm louts !!!!!

be there on the 30th if not sooner so don't forget get the beers in

Curtisden

Free Member
Jul 1, 2011
Near Goudhurst Kent
Funster No
MH
High top 6m Panel Camper
Exp
Newbie but 25 Years towing.
Spanish postings

I will have you know that it has cooled right down in Spain, its only about 20c at the moment so you might well be better off staying in the UK.:ROFLMAO:

Yea and if last nights report is anything to go by. About to revert to a fascist regime and possibly break out in a civil war.

Curtisden

Free Member
Jul 1, 2011
Near Goudhurst Kent
Funster No
MH
High top 6m Panel Camper
Exp
Newbie but 25 Years towing.

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Yea and if last nights report is anything to go by. About to revert to a fascist regime and possibly break out in a civil war.

Is that Blighty that you refer to it's about time summat stirred up the pot as it's burning.

We will stay in Spain let us know when it is all over please

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Is that Blighty that you refer to it's about time summat stirred up the pot as it's burning.

We will stay in Spain let us know when it is all over please
Did you not watch the clip, it is foreigners like yourself that are causing the problem in Spain. Far to many of you.:Cool:

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20781879

Having lived and worked in countries in revolt in the 70/80's the indicators throughout europe and the middle east are not good.

:helptitanic::helptitanic:

Well I think it's scaremongering............nothing new there

Also, that Paella looked very tasty::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Sorry, but someone had to lighten the mood :Smile:

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
God i am going to miss all those crowded supermarkets in the UK this weekend and the terrible progs on the telly over the holidays. It is going to be so boring out here on the site in Alfaz de Pi just cycling , walking, eating and drinking in the glorious Spanish sunshine. Happy Xmas and a very Healthy New Year. BUSBY.

Nobody's listening, ban wifi :Eeek:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Troublemakers in Spain

Just a photo of Munchie and Soggy sat in Spain. As you can see the weather is mediochre, the civil war is going on all around us and the €400 we spend every week here is as you say ruining the economy!!! :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• ABB_0292.jpg
    ABB_0292.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 38

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread