LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Nov 4, 2014
Lee on the Solent
Funster No
MH
Hymer Mercedes MLI 580
Exp
I have been caravanning for 32 years but in 2014 I have"gone over to the dark side"
reply received as follows:-
Red Lion Farm <info@redlionfarm.co.uk>
17:32 (1 hour ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Many thanks for bringing this to our attention, the price structure is dated 2014 but not by ourselves. It appears to have been hacked in some way as our ice cream order system has been hacked as well and unfortunately you are not aware of this until its too late!! We have never charged a different price for motorhomes and although every campsite owner has every right to charge what they like I agree it should be fair across. We charge £13.00 per unit standard - 2Adults 2Children, awning, we don’t charge for extra vehicles, visitors or dogs etc. our licence does not allow us to take tents and we charge extra for the very very large RV motorhomes as they take up more than one pitch. We like to keep it simple!! Thankfully it does not appear to have affected us at all as we seem to get more motorhomes than ever!! I have contacted the company who does our website so this should be amended shortly.

Seems fair to me :)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
the price structure is dated 2014 but not by ourselves. It appears to have been hacked....

suuuuuuuuuuure it was.. :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
yeah, I hacked it before making the original post and none of you saw it. You all went for your answers, without checking the obvious, a MHF member hacked it to commence a thread. ha ha.

Looks like a fair result though, and all those that talk about negative publicity, look what we've done? brought something to his attention that he didn't know about. Will pop over and sort a rally out with now as a way og saying thank you

drago35uk

Free Member
Aug 25, 2009
Newhey
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Shall put it on my "to go"list ...looks rather nice

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun