Why I dont use sites when on the road. (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
I worry about you slumming it like that. Old people deserve better. Where has respect gone ?

I know Brian....I should know better at my age and go and find some nice campsite somewhere. I must admit it is nice to go back to basic camping sometimes :ROFLMAO:.

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Well that didnt take long for the freeloading tossers to find this place. Some plonker in one of those gin palaces has taken my lovely view :ROFLMAO:. I must learn not to post my finds on here :RollEyes:.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• Valonsadero 002.jpg
    Valonsadero 002.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 79

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Good on him... :thumb:::bigsmile:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Any more of that nonsense and I will sell my lovely yellow Kipor. Watcha gona do then Mo :ROFLMAO:

Paint it red and put it on Fleabay... :Tongue1::ROFLMAO:

Just read that again... :Doh:

Please do... :thumb:

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
on a smaller scale we once stopped in a village in france to get morning coissants and cakes i stay in the van getting increasingly worried how long it was taking for swmbo to return when she returned she told me the small bakers was huge inside and there was an almighty que
when we ate the coissants and cakes we knew why they were superb even by the standards of france
where was it we dont have a clue

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Free ones taste best !!

on a smaller scale we once [HI]stopped in a village [/HI]in france to get morning coissants and cakes i stay in the van getting increasingly worried how long it was taking for swmbo to return when she returned she told me the small bakers was huge inside and there was an almighty que
when we ate the coissants and cakes we knew why they were superb even by the standards of france
where was it we dont have a clue

I remember a few years ago I was meandering through France, came upon a charming tiny village with a car park for approx. 30 cars. There was a Boulangerie in the corner where you entered:Blush: I popped in made a few purchases asked if it was ok to stay overnight, all is well the baker said but he started work at 5 am and advised me park in a distant corner.:Doh: 7am he knocked on my door with gratis croissants ! I wish I knew where that was too !:Cool::Cool::Cool:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
this is where adventure comes in . you must have a rough idea where . so off you go . the game is find it .
this year we stopped in a village for water . we were going down through the peco,s on entering the village i remembered it from 3 years ago . as we were filling up an old lady came and chatted to us in english . we had seen her 3 years before there. she said she keeps her eyes out for tourists as she likes speaking english . she had remembered us and the trucks .
we will call again i,m sure .

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
cordon bleu and good parking what else does one need whilst traveling,Nice One Dave spoil the misses:thumb: enjoy ya travels:thumb:

ABZSteve

Free Member
Banned
Jan 8, 2014
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
2018, Apache 634 150 Auto
Exp
Since 2015
I am a great believer in serendipity. Especially on foreign travels.....::bigsmile:

Is your location real ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Much talked about in the news earlier this year I think and I am sure it has a brewery.

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
I convince myself this is top nosh , then I won`t have to worry about being jealous .

If I want Michelin 5 star , I add grated cheese , so there :cry:

Attachments

• beans-on-toast.jpg
    beans-on-toast.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 17

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries