Why does the wife not want to do it more often? (1 Viewer)

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
it happened with my wife 2 weeks ago I had booked to have a weekend away she said she didn't want to go so I said ive spent thousands on this motorhome so im still going and I did.when I got back she said its been horrible being here by myself I wont let that happen again.so she knows now that if she ever did I would still go and I will so be firm and at the same timebe sympathetic and im sure things will work out regards steve

Waste of time me saying that.. Every time I get home from a lads weekend she tells me it has been great as sdhe can get on with what HE wants to do and watch what SHE wants :Doh:

stevensson10

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
normanton
Funster No
MH
fiat ducatti auto rller 5
Exp
im a newbie
that's not a nice recipee for happy motorhoming. so it makes me wonder why you bought a motorhome under such circumstances :Sad:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
it happened with my wife 2 weeks ago I had booked to have a weekend away she said she didn't want to go so I said ive spent thousands on this motorhome so im still going and I did.when I got back she said its been horrible being here by myself [HI]I wont let that happen again.so she knows now that if she ever did I would still go and I will so be firm and at the same timebe sympathetic [/HI]and im sure things will work out regards steve

Steve you crack me up. :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
I know its a long way for you but there was a hotel posted by a funster near great yarmouth that has a spa and takes motorhomes.

Why not head down south give her a few days pampering in the hotel whilst staying overnight in the motorhome, then mosey on to the mersea island meet before heading home.

just a thought

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back