Why do campsites charge for an awning? (1 Viewer)

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
£800 !! You only want to travel on it not buy it. We paid £50 (p&O)

If you can get a ferry over to Ireland with a MH for £50 I will buy you all you can drink and eat for a weekend.

If you had traced back to the post that I was quoting you would have found that the guy I was quoting was in Antrim.

Doug...

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Just got a quote for my 30' Rv, Cairnryan - Larne Sun 11 Sep 2011 return Larne - Cairnryan Sun 25 Sep 2011 £170, that's similar to Dover to Calais.

Ian

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
At the risk of upsetting our Blessed Leader (May his name be praised) (non trading Funster) I thought I would post the camping fees for Quinta Majay, Central Portugal.

Motorhome and occupants per night... 1 Oxo Cube.

Motorhome and occupants per seven nights stay... 1 Steak and Ale Fray Bentos Pie.

Motorhome and occupants per month... 1 Oxo Cube, 1 Steak and Ale Fray Bentos Pie and one hour's strimming.

All the above charges include VAT and all charges are waived if the said Motorhomers sing "Blue Moon..." each night before retiring...

No charge for electric, water, flat pitches, use of dump spots or wi-fi... because there aren't any... :ROFLMAO:

JJ :Cool:

PS. Only Funsters currently on my Christmas Card List are allowed on site...

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
At the risk of upsetting our Blessed Leader (May his name be praised) (non trading Funster) I thought I would post the camping fees for Quinta Majay, Central Portugal.

Motorhome and occupants per night... 1 Oxo Cube.

Motorhome and occupants per seven nights stay... 1 Steak and Ale Fray Bentos Pie.

Motorhome and occupants per month... 1 Oxo Cube, 1 Steak and Ale Fray Bentos Pie and one hour's strimming.

All the above charges include VAT and all charges are waived if the said Motorhomers sing "Blue Moon..." each night before retiring...

No charge for electric, water, flat pitches, use of dump spots or wi-fi... because there aren't any... :ROFLMAO:

JJ :Cool:

PS. Only Funsters currently on my Christmas Card List are allowed on site...

Pray tell how one gets on said list?:winky:

Ps how much for a awning?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back