Oct 9, 2009
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 1976
Subscriptions

My kids call me the Stalker cos I usually just trawl through the site without contributing. so now I have...£12.00 and worth it. I still don't know what I'm doing but I'm learning and so far no-one has told me off! I once asked a M/home question on another site and was told quite bluntly I was in the tent area. I'm sure this wouldn't happen here. :thumb:

Paula

Free Member
Apr 15, 2008
Somerset England
Funster No
Exp
3 years
Because I cannot believe how helpful everyone is and how knowledgeable people are on this site.:Smile:

If you have a technical question or want to know something you can usually find the answer if you do a search on this site. Failing that - just take two ticks and post a question.

Imagine trying to find out some of the answers by just trawling the net or telephoning a load of m/home places all around the country !! :Eeek:

Not only would it take hours and hours but would cost a fortune in phone calls and time to find the right places or people who had that particular knowledge on your particular problem.

Everyone is just so friendly and helpful. I dont care who makes money out of it frankly or how much - it is a friendly site and useful to me and that is what matters. Thanks all for your help, and thanks to Jim for setting it up in the first place. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 21, 2008
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Van Conversion
subs

On recommendations from other Funsters, I have purchased a tv, a solar panel, had the weight upgraded, had airide fitted, a sat receiver, and sun / wind shields to fit the blind. And with the Funsters help, I think that I got the best of what’s available. Thanks to all the Funsters for the expenses that they have created for me. I thought another £12 for all the hard work that Jim puts in running the site is nothing. Remember, YOU go on MHFun for fun and when you want to, Jim is busy beavering away running the site just about 24/7. A BIG thank you Jim for your hard work, giving us a forum that is useful and fun at the same time, regards Alan:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Because it's a FUNtastic site, with Funtastic members who look out for each other no matter what.:thumb:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Because as a lone, woman traveller I feel SAFE...... the meets are brilliant and security conscious.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Id agree with all the above plus the fact i've became addicted.

I think for the £12 i have spend i will save loads more with all the help from other funsters.

Gerry

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Jim,..... what you have created is not a forum......well maybe a forum with a difference..... it seems more like a family...... its not like other forums, people sat at home in front of the computer typing replies....but funsters willing get off there seats to help other members....Meets & Rallies /chats and quiz nights and lots more... and at the end of the day all having fun :ROFLMAO:with there motorhomes/5ers /Rvs/ campers and tuggers.

Its a :thumb:up from ....Mel

cornishaich

Free Member
Apr 5, 2010
West Cornwall.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
A year.
For the people I have met; the friends that I have made; for the assistance I have been given and have been able to give; for the fun I have just reading some of the posts and the sense of camarderie: where else could I get all that for just over three pence a day.

John

:thumb:

I can put it no better than that, thanks John.

Harry

W18BLA

Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
I joined because i had £8.95 in my paypal account so it only cost £3.05 for me for the year... lol....

Plus i like the info and banter i have seen..

Craig

Redjumpa

Free Member
Oct 29, 2008
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
5 years
I joined because, as I am relatively new to motorhoming, it's great having such a wealth of knowledge on tap.

I do like the FUN bit as well, it does what it says on the can!!

Onderweg

Funster
Jul 17, 2008
Vlissingen, Holland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
As of April 2008
We were travelling in Scandinavia and received a note from Alan and Maggie indicating that this forum was changed to a paying forum.

Ineke and I had some thoughts whether or not to continue our membership. Not because of the amount to be paid (but keep in mind that 12 pounds is almost 16 euro!!!:ROFLMAO:)
But because we are also member of a Dutch, German and Belgian forum, all for free.

Finally we decided to stay because of the great bandwidth you offer in this forum
and the people in the chat are unique and we dont want to miss them:thumb:

(Remember Dutch dont like to pay, they want it all for free :Blush:)

Paul and Ineke

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Because it is a fun site with some clever posters. There is always someone willing either to help with a problem or take the p155 out of you for having the problem in the first place.

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Part ? ..."a part of what JJ said" ????

Mel, surely you meant.... "I always agree with what ever JJ said/says/thinks/believes..."

JJ :winky:

PS. Remember... I know where you two live....

"Mel", surely you meant.... "I always agree with what ever JJ said/says/thinks/believes..."

NOT Bl--dy likely...JJ.......... But I like you....you are not a bad old chap for a ageing HIPPY ooooooops sorry I forgot, the terminology now is "magician (retired.)":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now as a "Magician Retired" you used trickery to take money from my shy innocent wife :cry:.. she was so upset..:cry::cry:..when you made her money disappear..:Angry:..you are the only person I know that has got money out of her purse without you getting your fingers broken :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: serves her right she should be more careful with her money:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: fancy trusting somebody with your money......who's profession is Sleight of hand & deception......what was it now a £20.00 note, I know Chris said it was a lot of money she had given you to make it disappear and every time she tells the tale it goes up in value ????:Blush: index linked :Eeek:

JJ ......Did I tell we had mooved........oops sorry

Mel

Castaway

Free Member
Mar 2, 2008
Darlington
Funster No
MH
Gone back to tugging
Exp
40 years
I joined because Jim sent the boys round and persuaded me to pay.

Now, we all know that's not true but, because it's FUN, I can say that and nobody will take offence!

THAT'S why I subscribed!!

Ash

Trader - Service & Repairs
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Chapel st Leonard's. Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
We have been members for a couple of years , we have met lots of friends from all over ,
Great Club , Good People and whats more we are guaranteed a great time everytime we meet up :)

£12.00 well spent :thumb:

Ash :thumb:

scran

Free Member
Jan 22, 2008
washington
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
simply the best

its simply the best thats why no ss gestapo here. everyone is friendly also the knowledge some have we have some clever people on here who are more than willing to help with any problems you might have. and value for money into the bargain what can you get nowadays for £12 quid a year thank you JIM ,WE WILL BE AT CHESHIRE HOPE YOU REMEMBER TO HAVE OUR BADGES THANKS AGAIN STEVE AND MARILYN (SCRAN):Smile:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
I joined because Jim sent the boys round and persuaded me to pay.

Now, we all know that's not true but, because it's FUN, I can say that and nobody will take offence!

THAT'S why I subscribed!!

naw dont beleive you
Jim wouldnt send the Boys round, he would send the Ladies round
after all we are much better at getting you blokes to part with your money

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Why did you suscribe

Cos the're just a real FUN crowd:ROFLMAO:

S.

billy

Free Member
Jan 10, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
since 2009
I subscribed because

It is a very informative. :thumb:
Friendly. :thumb:
Fun. :thumb:
Being part of a great team (funsters). :thumb:
Able to ask any questions without riddicule. :thumb:
A well run site with good management. :thumb:
Everyone welcome. :thumb:
Open 365 days a year 24 hours a day. :thumb:
And all for 23p a week. :thumb:

billy

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
I subcribed its a forum without any back biteing full of interesting and imformative posts lots of fun excellent rallys, just good people.

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Helpful and caring to other members in time of sorrow always there with a shoulder to cry on. To share the good times, laugh with each other on the occaisons that we meet up, offer advice on anything that comes our way, but most of all its as it says on the tin FUN

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back