Who's out and about in their Motorhome? (1 Viewer)

EthnGeoff

Free Member
Jan 13, 2010
County Durham
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
April 2009
We too are holed up in breezy Yorkshire at Cawood Park nr Selby. Seems to be a popular county at the moment.
Geoff.:wine:

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
Going to a C & CC DA meet at Whitsand Bay, just over the Tamar from Plymouth, from tomorrow to Monday, Back to work on the 3rd (Tuesday)

Not too sure about the weather, hope to get some walking in around the coast if not, make use of the swimming pool (indoor, heated). or do both.

Happy New Year to all Funsters and lets keep it going during 2012.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Look out for M1tch up there Stewart - we just left them at Knaresborough. They're in a Chausson Welcome on a Transit, towing a trailer with an Aygo on it. I've texted him to look out for you. :Smile::Smile:

Thanks canopus, saw him arrive yesterday afternoon, there is a Lunar Champ between us, I'm in the AT Tracker, my fun sticker is hidden by our silver screens.
::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Janele

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
::bigsmile:SEASONS GREETINGS TO ONE & ALL::bigsmile:

FROM A VERY WINDY (not the sprouts) NORTH YORKSHIRE​

We are currently pitched at the CC site in Knaresborough, moving on tomorrow to sunny Bridlington for a few days, then off to meet up with friends for a rally near Wetherby for New Year.

All the very best to fellow Funsters

Lynda, Ken & Jess ::bigsmile:

We are in sunny Spain for the winter!

OP
OP
canopus

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Thanks canopus, saw him arrive yesterday afternoon, there is a Lunar Champ between us, I'm in the AT Tracker, my fun sticker is hidden by our silver screens.
::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

You wont miss him on New Years Eve - he will have the full scottish gubbins on including nay nikkas!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dont think he has any internet access, so you will have to introduce yourself. Tell him I sent you.

Regards

Ken:thumb:

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
You wont miss him on New Years Eve - he will have the full scottish gubbins on including nay nikkas!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dont think he has any internet access, so you will have to introduce yourself. Tell him I sent you.

Regards

Thanks Ken I'll try and catch up with him. We are all having an absolutely brilliant rally up here, last nights entertainment was superb again (different every night) Suspect Hogmanay is going to be something else, these folk know how to party and enjoy themselves. :Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

Stewart :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Wild Goings on in Kelso

Regards

Absolutely brilliant Hogmanay in Kelso Mitch certainly had fun:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(He's gonna kill me for this:Eeek:)

Attachments

• kelso01.jpg
    kelso01.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 32
  • kelso02.jpg
    kelso02.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 30

M1TCH

Free Member
May 15, 2011
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Thanks for that Stewart, :Doh:it was a good night though wasn`t it ? i think we left the hall at 03.45hrs i did suffer for it the next day but it was worth it glad i went again the folks are very friendly up there roll on next year Gray.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back