Who's going where (1 Viewer)

roadtraveller

Free Member
Aug 14, 2007
Kings Norton, Birmingham
Funster No
Exp
20 years plus
Me, O/H and the pooch Bobby are off to Southport, for the Crimbo Hols, looking forward to time off work, eating, drinking and chilling. We have gone away now for the last 5 years, it gets a bit addictive after the first year, better than roaming around in a big house and much warmer. I love dressing the Motor Home up with fairy lights, and decorations, and chatting and having laughs with fellow campers. Who else is going away?

Last edited:

Sweet Chariot

Free Member
Sep 30, 2007
Staffordshire Moorlands
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2006
Mate over the road is also going to Southport on Monday for the XMAS period and I will be there day after Boxing day for 3 days see you about say hello.:thumb:

Beachbum

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Hamburg / Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
40 Years
In 36 hours approximately, I will be on an aircraft for Goa, India with my second half.
At 66, we enjoy the hot sun, so will be hitting the beaches all along the Goa coastline until the 1st of April. Just over 3 months of warm oceans and a laid back life style.
I wish to thank all you lovely folk for all the information, laughs and fantastic advice through out 2008. Have a wonderful Christmas with your families and wish you all a healthy and prosperous 2009. We will be hitting the road for somewhere in Europe on the 3rd of June 2009 until late August.
Best wishes, David & Ann (Beachbum)

M

Mark&Sue

Deleted User
Off to France at 1200 on xmas eve via Portsmouth - Le Havre and heading south after xmas morning in Honfleur. Hoping to make Spain within a few days, maybe New Year. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Maddie

Free Member
Nov 19, 2007
Ashford, Middlesex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Leaving on Tuesday for Southern Germany. Staying at the Titisee until 29th and are booked in Memling, Bruge for 30th and 31st. Back on the 1st Jan.

Maddie

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Well, I am having to work Chritmas and new year:cry::Sad:

However I love my Job so it aint all bad. I finish new years day at 2pm, I then come home, jump in to the van and drive up to scotland if theres any snow for a few days of skiing. No snow means a few days in the lake district. Whatever happens, I will enjoy it, after all I love work.:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back