Who is spending x-mas in their van ? and where? (1 Viewer)

Sep 10, 2013
Chelmsford Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Getting better
:xgrin:I On the drive at home, house will be full of children,their spouses and their children. We will be happy,cosy and pleased to let them have all the joys of early morning wake ups with the youngsters.
Away to Butley New Year Party next week.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
  1. :xgrin:We are here in camping Zarautz with lovely weather and beutiful views happy Christmas to you all:xgrin:
    image.jpg

Glandwr

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
the Berwyn Mountains
Funster No
MH
Hymer S740
Exp
since 2009
On campsite on the edge of the Sahara near a place called Assa. Thought it a good idea, but there is only one other van (Swiss and a bit odd) and a sand storm has been blowing ever since we arrived yesterday. Don't recommend it but I am too drunk and tired to drive.

Dick

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
On campsite on the edge of the Sahara near a place called Assa. Thought it a good idea, but there is only one other van (Swiss and a bit odd) and a sand storm has been blowing ever since we arrived yesterday. Don't recommend it but I am too drunk and tired to drive.

Dick

Why not find Dazzlin see Morroco thread, could be Fun. :xsmile:

lilac lill

Free Member
Sep 15, 2012
Worksop
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt - I think!
Exp
Since 01/09/12
Off to The Hawthorne Nightstop in Oldham near my Mums tomorrow, staying till Saturday. Stayed there several times and always like going back, you would never know you are in the middle of the town. :xThumb:

Oct 5, 2014
peterborough
Funster No
MH
micro van
Exp
Staying in the van on son's drive in Leeds, best of both worlds,family Christmas with no sproglets waking us at some God awful time in the morning.

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
We are home for Christmas with our Daughter and family (she would disown us if we went away before Christmas lol) our son and Sue his partner can't get up for Christmas with the baby, so we are going to the C & CC site at Chertsey arriving New Years Eve,so New Year in London, they live in Twickenham so handy to visit from Chertsey then down to Portsmouth for the Bilboa ferry on the 4th Jan. Pete :xgrin::xgrin::xgrin::xgrin:

camocam1

Free Member
Aug 28, 2012
Elgin,Moray,Scotland
Funster No
MH
bailey approach 760 se
Exp
since 2012
:xgrin:I On the drive at home, house will be full of children,their spouses and their children. We will be happy,cosy and pleased to let them have all the joys of early morning wake ups with the youngsters.

That's a very good shout as we have the family coming for New Year

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
We are at Turiscampo in Lagos in the Algarve,have been here 13 days and staying till February,met loads of lovely folk from all over but sadly no Funsters yet but still time.
Wherever you all are have a wonderful peaceful Xmas and a great New Year.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back