LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi we were there a couple of weeks ago and stayed on the little site next to the Car Park it was ÂŁ10 per night but you are right on the beach.
While we were there we noticed the man who lives in the House next to the car park seems to be in charge of it and we seen him checking in the evening and morning, and no one camped on the car park over night. It says vehicles will be clamped if parked overnight, so don't think I would risk it. Carol.

If you are around Pendine Sands the large car park in the centre just at the side there is a little lane like a dead end we stayed there 2 nights no problem. There is a empty bungalow on the corner of the road.
We also stayed on the car park at Solva for 2 nights no problem. but Whitesands a bit risky.

titchyboybach

Free Member
Jun 27, 2010
Funster No
When we visited here a couple of weeks ago there was a couple in a transit van who stayed in the carpark for 2 nights and didn't get moved on although there was no windows in the van and it didn't look like anyone was in there! i was tempted to stay the night but ended up going over to where the life boat is launched where the is quite a few portalooos no probs here but we were gone by early morning! (can'tremember what it was called but it was where the boat trips go from and i think it's the next bay round!)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sewinlynne2

Free Member
Jul 21, 2013
Saron Dyfed
Funster No
MH
Elddis Riva GT Gold 175
Exp
since November 2016!!!
Its called 'Porthstinan' or St. Justinians(just for future reference). Lovely view across Ramsey sound to the island

Feb 20, 2010
winchcombe
Funster No
MH
swift sundance 630g
your not allowed to stay in the car park at whaitesands,also the little campsite has stopped motorhomes as from last week!! which is a shame as loved that site.

Shrimp

Funster
May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
St David’s is very jealous of its land & I would be very careful where you stay. My brother lives there and I know St D quite well!

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
your not allowed to stay in the car park at whaitesands,also the little campsite has stopped motorhomes as from last week!! which is a shame as loved that site.

How can a campsite bar motorhomes ... doesn't make sense ... They mustn't need to earn a living from it. :(

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
How can a campsite bar motorhomes ... doesn't make sense ... They mustn't need to earn a living from it. :(
Possibly because they only have a camping licence and not a caravan site licence (they don't allow caravans either).

Feb 20, 2010
winchcombe
Funster No
MH
swift sundance 630g
I think the owner had a running with the local council and got find and now has to play by the rules,we have been staying on the site for 15 years in different campers and truley gutted!! I dont think the owner really needs the money!!

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I think the owner had a running with the local council and got find and now has to play by the rules,we have been staying on the site for 15 years in different campers and truley gutted!! I dont think the owner really needs the money!!
It wouldn't be the first to pretend that a motorhome is a car and people were sleeping in the toilet tent next to it :D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back