Rally Whitby goth meet October 26th to October 29th 2017 (1 Viewer)

Derbyshire wanderer

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
15 years
Another big thank you to Bob and Val and everyone else we met at this great weekend.
Our first Funster rally and we was made to feel really welcome.
Hopefully we will be lucky enough to do it again next year.
Thanks all
Steve and Caroline

Muriel

Free Member
Oct 5, 2016
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Thank you to Bob and Val and all the helpers that made the goth meet a fabulous weekend. Very much appreciate all your hard work.

Muriel.

Jan 24, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Still learning šŸ˜Š
Thank you from me as well to Val and Bob and to all who helped it was a great weekend.
Shirl's x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pigginchilli

Free Member
May 17, 2015
Town Yetholm
Funster No
MH
low line.
Exp
Thanks to Val and Bob for the great weekend we had a fab time. And a special thank you to Oscar ( Alb and Elaine ) for inviting us to sit with them and also Nicole and Peter. Hope to be there next year but dressed up next time.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Home , pug all emptied and cleaned , washing done . We are both watching tv with a cup of camomile tea. Both going dry for two weeks .....
( though, after being good this morning and not having a bacon butty from Bob n Jeff . We did end up stopping at Thompsonā€™s chippy on the A64 for fish n chips ...again......)
We had a fantastic time Wednesday to Sunday in Whitby. The best one yet. Loved every single minute.
Thank you Bob Val Andrea and Jeff. Always very much appreciated.
Nice to see some new ( to us ) funsters faces too.
Early night for us two tonight.
Thanks again xx

pigginchilli

Free Member
May 17, 2015
Town Yetholm
Funster No
MH
low line.
Exp
Thanks also to Derbyshire Wanderer for solving our charging problem thanks to Steve we had enough power to last the weekend.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
This probably makes me a heretic, and subject to being drummed out of Funsters ...... but I just spoke to a (ssshhhh) caravan site to make a booking for next April's Goth Festival.

According to the site I spoke to, the dates have just been released as 27th - 30th April 2018
There are usually2 goth weekends April and Halloween !

Mar 9, 2015
Heywood, Gtr. Manchester.
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2008
Thanks to all the organisers for a great weekend. My first time as a goth!
So it was you I spotted at Thompson's @Ralph-n-Bev as I left the Factory Shop. Spotted the Funster badge from afar! Your "being good" got postponed then? Why not leave it until tomorrow and finish the weekend off with a little nightcap?!:sneaky:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Thanks to all the organisers for a great weekend. My first time as a goth!
So it was you I spotted at Thompson's @Ralph-n-Bev as I left the Factory Shop. Spotted the Funster badge from afar! Your "being good" got postponed then? Why not leave it until tomorrow and finish the weekend off with a little nightcap?!:sneaky:

Haha I know , didnā€™t last long did it , after our chat this morning. But weā€™ve only had porridge and fish n chips all day. So not that bad. Haha
No night cap. Stop it !
Early night for sure.

Nov 26, 2014
Never on the wrong road ......
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2014, before that 20 years of boating & caravanning
Thanks to Val and Bob for the great weekend we had a fab time. And a special thank you to Oscar ( Alb and Elaine ) for inviting us to sit with them and also Nicole and Peter. Hope to be there next year but dressed up next time.
You're very welcome! we enjoyed your company - hope to meet you again soon :happy:

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
Finally parked up for night in Cannock
Elaine and I would like to thank val and bob and the rest of the crew for another fantastic meet and with the great weather that has made this one of the best goths ever
Big thanks to Shirley @shirlandy for helping Elaine with her dress

Last edited:

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Well done again Bob & Val, and all the helpers, butty cookers etc another great few days, good company with old and new funsters, and in the main pretty good weather to boot, da beeeatch with the handbag in Wetherspoons, proved a bit of a laugh, (she didnā€™t want to move it off a chair in a very crowded pub) although she had more slap on then anyone who dressed up!:LOL: I think she probably regrets risking the wrath ā€œthe girlsā€:eek:

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
Thanks to Bob, Val and everyone. It was one of the best Goth weekends we've been to.
Now I am under strict orders to put my leg up for a few days so can't even clean the van.

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Big thanks to Val, Bob and all their helpers for making the goth weekend another great success.
We left to spend the night in Pickering and finished the weekend off with a delicious Indian meal.
Diet starts again today!
See you all again soon
Lisa & Terry :)

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
A most brilliant fantastic time was had by us three . A masive THANKYOU to Val &Bob and all those who help also to the butty chefs &quizz master x

Mar 7, 2016
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
BIG THANKS
TO BOB VAL AND ALL THE GOTH FUNSTER CREW. for a great Whitby meet , this being our first time Goth event made it great. fantastic weird and wonderful outfits, well organised meet with a brilliant funster people who took us under their wing looked afters would love to do it again ROLL ON NEXT YEAR.

BIG SMILES ALL ROUND
Derick&Jill

ABBO

Free Member
Oct 21, 2017
Chesterfield
Funster No
Many thanks to Val and Bob for finding space for us and thanks to all that contributed to such a great rally. We had a fantastic weekend. The Goth weekend at Whitby is just outstanding.
Pete, Jue and Willow
Abbo

Apr 19, 2009
Rotherham
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
A great success as usual.Big Thanks to Bob and Val all the helpers and all the funsters for a brilliant weekend,looking forward to next year.Andy & Shirley.

Castaway

Free Member
Mar 2, 2008
Darlington
Funster No
MH
Gone back to tugging
Exp
40 years
Big thanks to Val and Bob and everyone else for another great weekend! Hopefully see you all again next year!

Castaway

Free Member
Mar 2, 2008
Darlington
Funster No
MH
Gone back to tugging
Exp
40 years
Big thanks to Val and Bob and everyone else for another great weekend! Hopefully see you all again next year!
Oops, Duplicated! Well, it was that good!

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back