Whitby Goth Meet April 26th - 28th (1 Viewer)

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
We also heard a loud noise from roof of camper, wind lifted the skylight and ripped it off, going to cost us now:Angry:

That's not fair.

Let's hope it's a standard size and you can locate something from a caravan or motorhome. Who knows, you might find a better one quite cheap.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Ive managed to upload a few Whitby Pics in our album for you to look at .
(Members Albums left hand margin. On forum.)
Thats all i could get on and had to do 2 albums .
Once Jim does an album in the Gallery I shall put more in there along with everyone elses.:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 29, 2012
Holmfirth
Funster No
MH
1990 Gulfstream RV
Exp
30yrs
Many thanks again to Bob and Val for hosting a fabulous weekend once more. It was bitterly cold but dry for the the most part, and the bi-annual meet of various costumes was as good as ever. Our dog, Bree, became a blood seeking hound. with hat and cape, and was photographed literally hundreds of times. Good to see old and new faces, and some new costumes, which might convince even more to dress up next time. Special thanks for the beer and entertainment aswell, and the bacon butties Sunday. Sunday traffic going home was good, as there can be some real queues on the A64 sometimes. What a good few days away.

kaybee

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2012
Just wanting to say a big thankyou to the weekenders for organising this trip and making my sister and I so welcome. It was lovely to meet so many new funsters and to meet up with people I already knew. We will definately join you again. ::bigsmile:

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Thanks to Bob and Val for all your hard work and to everyone involved for making my second funster meet a really memorable occasion.:thumb: I had a great time everyone was really friendly and that is what makes the funsters meets so nice for a lone traveller. It was good to be able to put faces to names and and to share in the Goth experience.:Smile: Great Fun.... my face ached with laughing:ROFLMAO: Having seen the photos tho i must appologise for not getting a black wig!! :Eeek: Mabe Snapper or Sue could sort something out with his 'magic' camera!! Thanks also to my fellow lone traveller lilac lil for her company and for showing me how to deal with young 'boys' who try to nick your drinks off the bar.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: looking forward to meeting many more funsters at the Bring and Buy weekend.:thumb::thumb:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Well god knows what ive just done but ive tried to add more pics and deleted everything :Doh:
Now it will only let me put 3 on. Any ideas anyone ???

Dont know what ive done but i have got them back again ! Haha

Last edited:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I had probs once because the photo where it stopped uploading from was too big even though the others had downsized ok. It might be worth checking the size of first photo that didn't upload.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Well i thought id sorted it then realised id got them on twice , deleted 1 set and its taken all but 3 off. :shout:

Done it !

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2012
Solihull
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
For over 50 years
Whitby April 2013

Excellent weekend away in Whitby. Well done to all. Have been resizing and tweaking a selection of pics taken during the w/e. Not to sure how to enable a link from this message. There must be a way! Album is at Broken Link Removed
Regards to all,
Bob & Sue (Snapper)

Attachments

• _DSC0434.jpg
    _DSC0434.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 23

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
clipped.......... Not to sure how to enable a link from this message. There must be a way! Album is at Broken Link Removed
Regards to all,
Bob & Sue (Snapper)
Not to worry Bob & Sue.

Your album is Broken Link Removed :thumb:

Cheers for now,

Jock.

RELIANTSCIMITAR

Free Member
Nov 12, 2012
normanton
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
15years
thanks from myself and debs.

It was our first run out and we loved it.

Went back via pickering and caused a bit of a queue going
up blue bank!

cheers - mike:Smile:

OP
OP
weekenders

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Many Thanks

What a great Goth meet again in Whitby
We would like to thank Ken & Lynda for all their help over the weekend, also Shaun & Nikki for helping us cook the breakfast on sunday morning for everyone, and for our evening singalong we would like to thank Suggy (Graham) for bringing his guitar, (hopefully in November Ken & lynda will dust of their Ukulele's and join suggy playing)

And everyone else who helped set up and clear up after the weekend.

Hope you all enjoyed your experience of the Goth's/steam punk's/cyber goth/men dressed as women/real life looking babies, down in Whitby. It will be a lot busier in November as all the Goth's come out to play!!

Oct 30, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer b508
Thanks

Hi Bob and Val

Thanks for a great weekend really enjoyed it as it was our first Funster meet everyone so friendly could not have been made more welcome ::bigsmile:.Can not wait until November .Started looking for steam punk gear already :ROFLMAO: once again
thanks

Dave and Maureen

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer b508
Thanks

Hi Bob and Val

Thanks for a great weekend really enjoyed it as it was our first Funster meet everyone so friendly could not have been made more welcome ::bigsmile:.Can not wait until November .Started looking for steam punk gear already :ROFLMAO: once again
thanks

Dave and Maureen

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Hi Bob and Val

thanks

Dave and Maureen

Thought I was still feeling the affects of the Friday night beer session. When I saw your post in double vission
Phew it's only your stutter or is it more sinister ??? He he

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back